Thread: BREMONT at Salon QP

BREMONT at Salon QP

From this Thursday till Saturday (8 to 11 November) Bremont will be attending Salon QP - The UKs premiere luxury watch event!

If you remember last year, Bremont launched the magnificent B1 'Ronnie Wood' Clock

This year the focus will be on the HMS Victory watch - which I believe is nearly sold out and will be in stores very soon.

I'm sure the new White SOLOs and probably a few military models will also be on show as well.

let us know if you are planning to attend and I'm sure we'd all love to see some photos!

I'll be around there on Friday afternoon - and will have a report and lots of photos to share for those in the states or not able to make it.

In the meantime, have a look back at last years report from the stand:

http://alt1tude.bremont.com/forum/t374/

Lucky you getting to go to such a great event. Looking forward to the pics and any info you might get on Bremont's next moves.
    Bremont P51 #123/250; Bremont MBII TWG #4/30; Alt1tude SE (No2) ...and one or two others....

Here's a few photos from the event. It was a fantastic day and great to see so many brands.

They used my photography on their stand!... Lovely to see it in print

The HMS Victory (left) next to Nelsons actual pocket watch

Norton - I love this watch and it looks superb on that light coloured vintage ( again don't know if it will be a proper release?)

Thought I may add this picture of me talking to Christine from The Watch Gallery about the...you guessed it: MBII/TWG.