Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Bremont U2 DLC 2011 - Nearly new

Talking FS: Bremont U2 DLC 2011 - Nearly new

Reluctantly selling my Bremont U-2 DLC, worn only a few times and in excellent condition.

Limited Edition Bremont, No. 0126.

The watch comes with full box, leather pouch, and original warranty papers, as well as canvas strap in addition to the leather.

The watch is covered by the manufacturers guarantee for more than another year. I understand this model is now completely sold out from Bremont.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4326.jpg 
Views:	1054 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	1348

It is in absolutely mint condition. I am unsure how to properly upload photo's on here but can send more upon request via email.

If interested please message me and I will email or call to discuss.

Am in West London so can meet to do F2F deal in the city or send worldwide with insurance at cost.

RRP 3,295
    Price 2,400

If this is the limited Editition version of the U2 DLC then this seems a silly price, a standard U2 DLC in my local Bremont stockist has a secondhand one for sale in the window for more than you are asking.

Bremont U2-DLC Used Watch

I understand there are 2 versions of the black U2. One with the plane and one without. My one is without but still it's a limited edition I assume. Whatever, interested buyers can get in contact. My watch is still 100 cheaper than the one you gave me the link to.

Im quite interested, but would like to see more pics 1st.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by astontrebon View Post
    I understand there are 2 versions of the black U2. One with the plane and one without. My one is without but still it's a limited edition I assume. Whatever, interested buyers can get in contact. My watch is still 100 cheaper than the one you gave me the link to.
    Incorrect, its not a limited edition just numbed 126. The ltd version has an. Exhibition caseback, decorated black rotor, different dial and double tang buckle - which I'm assuming yours has neither of this features?

Rich I will take some professional photo's later in my lightbox.

Mr. Alt1tude thanks for pointing that out. I have been told though they are sold out, so surely that makes it a limited edition now haha ! I don't know so much about the models and specs etc. I have a blue ALT1-P/BL also which I am going to post for sale on here now aswell...

For the version you have no they are readily available.

You simply have an early serial number, but even if they were entirely sold out in all UK ADs, you could order on and have it 4-6 weeks made up, so not limited at all!

Unfortunately at present there is nothing limited in the variant you are selling. They can be found in AD and on the Bremont website, think someone has told you porkies

Thank you everybody, I think we have established it is not a limited edition now.

Still, a stunning watch and in my opinion a fair price considering what I paid not a year ago. I'm open to a little negotiation but I think it's priced about right. I will post photographs soon, just I've been very busy. It has really only been worn 2 or 3 times and the nylon strap is unused.

I must say, I expected much more interest on here, is there anything I can do ? It would be preferable to sell it before Christmas. I have it with a dealer friend of mine who has had considerably more interest even at a higher price.

Will be back soon to add photo's. Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by astontrebon View Post
    I must say, I expected much more interest on here, is there anything I can do ? It would be preferable to sell it before Christmas. I have it with a dealer friend of mine who has had considerably more interest even at a higher price.

Will be back soon to add photo's. Over and out.
    if you're open to offers then lower the price and post decent pictures of the watch' it always helps in my experience.