Thread: Feeler: WTT Bremont MB2 green for Solo + cash

TRADED: Bremont MB2 green for Solo + cash

I have a Bremont MB2 with green barrel that was purchased in last month. It is so new that I haven't even received the COSC paperwork from Bremont yet. It is in mint condition.
    I bought it to because I thought I wanted an MB2 more than my Solo, but now I realize that I would prefer another Solo or possibly a U2. I would expect the other watch to be mint or near mint as well. We could possibly just swap heads too since my straps have never been used. If interested, please contact me via pm. In the past I haven't been receiving pm's. So if I don't respond promptly, you can also contact me via WUS or TZ under the same user name. Thanks for the interest.
    Rob
    Last edited by streetracer101; 11-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Hi there. For the benefit of the members here can you post pictures ( its in the rules) state you location and in the case of solo plus cash please indicate the amount you want OR the trade value of your MBII.

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Hi there. For the benefit of the members here can you post pictures ( its in the rules) state you location and in the case of solo plus cash please indicate the amount you want OR the trade value of your MBII.
    Sure. I'm in Las Vegas, NV. I'd put a value of the mb2 at $3600. I sold my last solo for $2300, so that's apx what I'd value it at. Numbers are numbers, and they are really dependent on what's offered. I'll post a couple pics later today after work.

You may want to check around a bit on the $3600. I am seeing 3000-3250. Check out WatchRecon do a search on Bremont. It was helpful when I was sorting out the decision SOLO white vs Supermarine (every model) LOL. Check out Toppers website too. He sells the most preowned Bremont online. Which is why when I finally sold my ALT1c I could live with the price..

Quote Originally Posted by valdarrant View Post
    You may want to check around a bit on the $3600. I am seeing 3000-3250. Check out WatchRecon do a search on Bremont. It was helpful when I was sorting out the decision SOLO white vs Supermarine (every model) LOL. Check out Toppers website too. He sells the most preowned Bremont online. Which is why when I finally sold my ALT1c I could live with the price..
    I agree with you to a degree. I watched MB2's on the FS section for 4 months before buying one new. I never saw one sell for $3000. If some did, then the sellers cut themselves short because most sold for closer for $32-3300. But, of those, I never saw a green variant and they were all close to a year old or more and not mint. I've had mine less than a month and it's perfect. I haven't even used the factory straps. The lowest I've ever been quoted for an MB2 new is $3900+. So, I feel my price is fair. If not, then I'll keep it with no issues :-)
    And yes, I get watchrecon alerts whenever a Bremont is posted.
    Last edited by streetracer101; 10-27-2012 at 09:56 PM.

@street racer thanks for the update. pictures will be good please.

If anyone has questions /comments re: price of the mbii please pm him directly not comment on his sales post ( its up to the seller what value he places on the watch ) Thanks

Here are some quick iphone pics:

I'd be happy to take some better quality pics if someone is interested.I'll also consider non-Bremont divers.
    Best,
    Rob
    Last edited by streetracer101; 10-29-2012 at 03:14 AM.