Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ALT1TUDE STRAP PROJECT #1: Green Canvas

ALT1TUDE STRAP PROJECT #1: Green Canvas

I am starting a series of strap projects aimed at members with their Bremont watches and no.1 in this series starts with a green canvas strap.

This strap is of the highest quality, and is a perfect compliment to your Bremont.

Made from military style green canvas, the strap features contrast stitching and leather reverse which will look unique on your watch.

The contrasting colours available will be: BLACK, BLUE, ORANGE, RED and GREEN.

Specifications for the strap measurement are below; the strap tapers from 4mm to 2mm making it very comfortable to wear.

** Please Note, that this strap works perfectly on buckle, but I would not recommend using a deployment strap with it **

As you can see I have a prototype strap made which I am very pleased with, and the quality is second to none!

The price for ordering one of these straps is: £110. This includes 2 x 22 springbars, registered post in the UK. Overseas please add £5 to cover postal costs.

How to order
    Because this is a project, based on number of orders, I will first collect interest. If you are interested in ordering a strap, then please either reply to this post, PM me or email: admin@alt1tude.bremont.com and tell me which strap(s) you want.

Once I have received enough interest, the strap project will start and I will then need to collect a 50% deposit from each person interested. The straps will then be made and delivered - estimated time will be 4-6 weeks.

Once you have paid a deposit you are then committed to purchasing the strap as it will have been made especially for you. However in the unlikely event of the straps not being made, then all deposits will be fully refunded.

Minimum interest to get this project going needs to be 5 straps. Once (and if) I have 5 interested people, I will then give a deadline date for interest / orders so we can start production!

Strap #1 reserved [ ORANGE ]

This might be a long shot but can this be made to fit the double tang buckle you get on the EP120 and U2 LE.
    Iwc Big Pilot
    Bremont Boeing Model 1 White
    Panerai Pam 305
    Panerai Pam 422
    Ball Diver Chronometer
    Ball Fireman II
    Lum-Tec M54 Bronze 24/200

Worn in that order

Will LONG versions be available?

Piers - these look great - put me down for 1 with blue leather and stiching please and if that prototyope is for sale I'd be keen to snaffle that too!?

Quote Originally Posted by me1357 View Post
    This might be a long shot but can this be made to fit the double tang buckle you get on the EP120 and U2 LE.
    I'd like to think so, but I cannot risk getting one wrong so I'm going to have to say no on this occassion ... sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by av8r51 View Post
    Will LONG versions be available?
    Yes, A longer version will be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    I'd like to think so, but I cannot risk getting one wrong so I'm going to have to say no on this occassion ... sorry!
    I thought that would be the case, it's near on impossible to get a strap that can take the double tang which to me is one of the unique features of a EP120.

Even Bremont don't produce them.
    Iwc Big Pilot
    Bremont Boeing Model 1 White
    Panerai Pam 305
    Panerai Pam 422
    Ball Diver Chronometer
    Ball Fireman II
    Lum-Tec M54 Bronze 24/200

Worn in that order

Please add me to the list for red leather/stitching.
    Last edited by aikiman44; 10-25-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Update on orders so far:

1 x Orange
    1 x blue
    1 x red

I may produce a 2-3 samples of these colours to help people decide - if anyone's in anyway interested but would want to see a sample first then reply and I'll look into it.

I can potentially look at black and blue canvas material as well (Along with contrast stitching) if this helps to get people interested.