Thread: WTT/WTS: Bremolt ALT1-C and Bremont Solo

WTT/WTS: Bremolt ALT1-C and Bremont Solo

Up for sale or trade are 2 of my Bremonts. The first is my ALT1-C with silver dial. It comes with the full kit including a seemingly unused leather strap. It is near mint. Trade/sale price is $3300. Next up is my Bremont Solo. This is the black dial variant and also comes with outer cardboard box and leather carrier. It has the Bremont leather strap, but this leather has been used a bit more. Trade value/sale price for the solo is $2400. Both of these watches have the COSC certs, manuals and booklets. Although I am new here, I am not new to watches and my user name can be found on other sites, along with appropriate references. I'd welcome a sale/trade in Las Vegas, NV, or I can arrange a sale through paypal. If interested, please let me know and I can take better photos. At the moment I am testing the water to see what interest is out there. Potential trades I am interested in include a Bremont MB2, Bremont Supermarine, Longines Legend no date, Kobold Seal, B&R BR02/BR03. Thanks for looking.

Welcome and Best of luck with the sale! Having owned B&R 02,03 and Kobold I can honestly say you might be a little disappointed with a trade ( in fact I was wearing a Kobold when I first saw Bremonts - compared them side by side and well, the Kobold was sold shortly after that!) Sm500 / MBII sounds like a good call!

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    Welcome and Best of luck with the sale! Having owned B&R 02,03 and Kobold I can honestly say you might be a little disappointed with a trade ( in fact I was wearing a Kobold when I first saw Bremonts - compared them side by side and well, the Kobold was sold shortly after that!) Sm500 / MBII sounds like a good call!
    Thanks. The Solo was actually sold/traded today. I am still keen on trading the ALT1-C for another Bremont. I am going to swipe the others listed off the list for the moment because I don't want to be Bremont-less :-)

Well, the ALT1 is off to Topper. I traded it in for a green MB2