Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Limited Edition Bremont MBII // Watch Gallery announced

Limited Edition Bremont MBII // Watch Gallery announced

Bremont have collaborated with UK luxury retailer The Watch Gallery to launch an exclusive limited edition watch. The Bremont MBII/TWG is limited to only 30 pieces. Central to the design will be the incorporation of a midnight blue barrel which is based on The Watch Gallery's colour. In addition to the exclusive barrel colour comes the much coverted yellow second hand and yellow indexes which are currently only available on the Bremont MBI.

As a finishing touch, comes an exhibition case back, which shows the COSC regulated movement - This is the first MBII ever to display the movement via this method. Having recently seen the exhibition case back on a similar watch, I can honestly say it really adds a sense of depth to the watch!

Priced at £3,450 This watch is available to pre-order at Watch Gallery Stores (Including Selfridges) and online via the Watch Gallery website.

This is a very unique and exciting limited edition - And I'm sure it will sell out in record time! I should be able to get hold of one of these next week for some photos and a more in-depth look at the watch. Until then, here's some pictures, courtesty of The Watch Gallery

For more information and to order: Bremont Martin Baker Watch Gallery Exclusive MBII/TWG

Check out the reverse: This is not the same as used on the SOLO, slightly less curved so suits the style of this watch..

Stunning, I'm sure it will sell out in minutes.

The blue barrel is awesome! Plus the exhibition back is a way cool! These won't last long! Cheers Jim :-)
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

All the people who have been looking for a used MB1.5, this is the closest thing we will probably ever see to another batch! Wasn't too impressed when I first looked and saw the blue barrel, but I've always loved the yellow indeces and yellow second hand. The lume/shape of the minute hand looks a little different too. Very cool.

Cool,

If I didn't already have an Orange MBII I'd be sorely tempted.

What are the chances of being able to buy the exhibition back for an existing MBII?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris99 View Post
    Cool,

If I didn't already have an Orange MBII I'd be sorely tempted.

What are the chances of being able to buy the exhibition back for an existing MBII?
    It's something you'd need to ask them - !

I'm getting my hands on this model next Weds so will be taking lots of photos... Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alt1tude View Post
    It's something you'd need to ask them - !
    Really quick response from Bremont - but unfortunately it looks as if the exhibition back is not availble as a retrofit.

At this stage we will not be offering the exhibition caseback for the MBII watches(retrofit or new), this is due to the nature of the MBII being that it contains the full faraday cage and the anti-shock movement mount and as such you would not be able to view the movement, only the faraday cage.

This combination is only available on certain limited editions and special project watches such as squadron-only. Of course having the full faraday cage and the stainless steel back means that you have a superbly protected movement and you are reaping the full benefits of the Bremont/Martin-Baker collaboration and testing programme.

Great response from HQ! Totally see their point about the faraday cage... So guessing that this won't be as robust as a regular models but still perfectly fine for normal people!

Oh this is killing me!
    I was thinking of buying a 37mm for my gf. But I always wanted a blue barrel and the Bremont special edition of two blue barrels went for auction. I never thought I'd see another blue barrel MB2 and then they come out with 50 more and a MB1 dial!!!

This forces me to make some difficult choices.
    No longer a fan boy...