Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limited Edition Bremont MBII // Watch Gallery announced

Quote Originally Posted by G-F View Post
    Oh this is killing me!
    I was thinking of buying a 37mm for my gf. But I always wanted a blue barrel and the Bremont special edition of two blue barrels went for auction. I never thought I'd see another blue barrel MB2 and then they come out with 50 more and a MB1 dial!!!

This forces me to make some difficult choices.
    Only 30 pieces G-F. You should try and go for #1 same as your selfridges!

I took quite a few photos of this great looking watch this morning and here are some samples. It'll take me a few days to shift through and retouch. The watch looks right at home on the Martin Baker Seat lining! I believe 10 of these watches have now been sent to The Watch Gallery and I hear they've taken a few pre-orders already!

Great pcis as usual, I feel that the yellow numerals should've been on all the MB2 with the yellow seconds hand reserved for ejectees. At the very least they should allow pilots to have the option of the yellow bezel ring, as it's more useful IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by bydandie View Post
    Great pcis as usual, I feel that the yellow numerals should've been on all the MB2 with the yellow seconds hand reserved for ejectees. At the very least they should allow pilots to have the option of the yellow bezel ring, as it's more useful IMHO.
    Here is what that combo looks like! This was a one of a kind MB that slipped thru the QC folks at Bremont! They fixed the mess up for me but for a while I had a one of a kind! Cheers Jim.
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

Hi!
    I'd had my eye on the MBII for a while and I'm a big fan of the exhibition case back so when this special edition came out I thought it was perfect. Speaking to the watch gallery today I've ordered the (apparently) last available of the batch - #3

congrats Gareth! Look forward to seeing it!