Thread: FS: Bremont ALT1-C Blk $3200

FS: Bremont ALT1-C Blk $3200

Hi all,

I’m selling my Bremont ALT1-C Blk (to fund my next Bremont - watches are an expensive addiction).

This watch was purchased from an AD in May (Topper Jewelers - Card is stamped and dated - still under warranty) of this year and is in “like new” condition.

It has been worn a handful of times and if you know anything about Bremont, you’ll know they are near impossible to mark.

This watch come with all boxes and paperwork (including the COSC certificate), TWO OEM straps – black leather (never worn), black canvas “NATO” (never worn) PLEASE NOTE: The stainless steel bracelet and the brown leather vintage strap shown in the photos have been SOLD and are not included in this sale.

It includes the Bremont deployment buckle (again, never been worn). I’ll even throw in the unworn Bremont baseball cap they sent me as a free gift!

This is truly a stunning watch, it wears perfectly at 43mm and sits well on the wrist – not to big, but it does get noticed.

Please forgive the quality of the pictures, and fell free to E-mail for additional photo's.

The watch is located in New York and a face-to-face sale will take precedent over all other offers. Thanks for looking.
    International offers must be accompanied by lots of references from senior members of THIS FORUM - sorry, but i've been burned once before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2393.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	1138   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2398.jpg 
Views:	1336 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	1139   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9235.jpg 
Views:	273 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	1140   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9230.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	1141   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9236.jpg 
Views:	358 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	1142  

Ill swap it for a nearly new tag carrera?

No thanks mate, I have a Carrera Day/date that i hardly ever wear.

OHPF....thanks for looking guys, i'll post pictures of my new baby when she arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkicourtney View Post
    OHPF....thanks for looking guys, i'll post pictures of my new baby when she arrives.
    Cool, so which new Bremont are you getting?

The buyer fell through - looks like i'm keeping my ALT. Can't say i'm disappointed, but i had an Orange MB2 lined up.
    May have to wait until next year to pick up my next Bremont.
    Unless you know anyone interested in a trade ;-)

Hi Nikki,

I'm interested in purchasing the watch if you are still looking to sell.

Please DM me if you are and I will supply my e-mail and phone number and we can discuss further.

I know you may be keeping it from your last post, however I understand how fluid things can be in the watch market.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Joe