Thread: The Bremont Wingman - An update on the jump...

The Bremont Wingman - An update on the jump...

Well, you've all probably heard the news - and I'm sure everyone in the UK will understand why the jump hasn't happened yet.!!

The last I heard is that the jump WILL take place in May (Obviously weather permitting) and the first week of May is reserved for the jump. I believe that Gary is still jetting off to exciting places to keep himself fired up for the big event...

So fingers crossed for good weather (I know everyone in the UK wants some sun!) ... Until then...I think this poster sums up nicely the current situation of the jump!

10th May... It's still raining in the UK, but it's getting warmer and we're seeing a bit of sun!

Gary the Bremont Wingman, has this week travelled to the warmer climate of northern Italy where he's been jumping off a mountain called Mone Brento.

For those not following Gary on Twitter or Facebook, here's a couple of pictures of the Bremont Wingman in action from this week!

So, as there's no official news yet of a date for the jump - Hopefully if we get a couple of weeks of sunny weather it will finally be on!

An update: Gary has said from his Twitter account that the jump should be happening this week - With Wednesday being possible jump date. I'll update on this when I can and if I manage to get to the event will film it.

It's now been confirmed for this Weds 23rd May!

Best of luck for a safe and successful landing, Gary! Does anyone know if this will be available for online streaming?

Sky news are streaming it I believe. However time of the jump is still to be confirmed : its afternoon but difficult to say exactly when!

Here is the link to the Sky news article (Hopefully people from outside the UK will be able to view it) and a nice video with Gary's wife calling him 'Bonkers'

Wingman: British Stuntman Gary Connery To Skydive Without Parachute | Strange News | Sky News

Also an article from the BBC News website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-18160632