Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bremont advertising campaign

New Bremont advertising campaign

Here's a sneaky look at the new advertising campaign by Bremont. Looks like they're clearly homing in on their male dominated customers!

I am sure this line of advertising will be a winner. Never seen that model before (of watch that is). Looks like ALT1-C but seems to be something new. Ha!

This line of advertising works for women also! They want to look like that! I think Bremont's launch of the 37mm Solo for women gives them the perfect reason to include women in a feminine role! Plus if my wife catches me looking, I can always say it's just a watch picture and the girl reminds me of her!!! Cheers Jim:-)))
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

I am surprised no other posts! Isn't anyone else laughing about this? I thought it was very clever. Had me fooled for a second.

I was hoping this was real! But I guess I am just a sucker! But I still think Bremont can appeal to the women in our lives! It makes it a lot easier to enjoy the watch hobby when our significant other can participate also! Cheers Gullible Jim. :-)))
    Breitling Navitimer, Omega PO, Rolex Datejust,Platinum Yacht Master ,Rado Sinatra, Bremont MB1,S500 Supermarine, Blue ALT1-P, 37 & 43 White Solos ,Bronze MBIII, White Boeing Model 1, F-16 Viper DLC Blue, and the Wright Flyer! Speake-Marin Wing Commander

After the previous ad featuring a Bremont, it had me fooled for a split second. Well done, Piers. Thanks for the laugh.

Very good Piers, the APR1-FL is a nice touch.

thanks for sharing,

(google)

Thanks guys, yes it was an April Fool! I had fun doing it though...

I love this Piers!! BRILLIANT!!