Thread: Trouble accessing the forum

Trouble accessing the forum

I've been relatively absent from this forum for weeks if not months purely because I haven't been able to access it. Many times I simply can't get the forum to open on my laptop, other times I can see less than half a dozen posts and can't log in. Today is the first time for an age that I've been able to post and even then, I keep having to return to the same page or post a few times to get it to work.

Anyone else having problems?

The Forum is mostly unusable. It's a server problem, and really needs to be fixed.

The Forum has some real good history, such as two special watch designs, so we can't loose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    The Forum is mostly unusable. It's a server problem, and really needs to be fixed.

The Forum has some real good history, such as two special watch designs, so we can't loose it.
    I totally agree - Bremont know about the problem, fix it, and it crops back up. Sadly neither myself nor Jeremy can/know enough about it to solve the problem ourselves.

The forum is a real, real, treasure trove of Bremont information - it would be a huge shame for it to fall by the wayside.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I totally agree - Bremont know about the problem, fix it, and it crops back up. Sadly neither myself nor Jeremy can/know enough about it to solve the problem ourselves.

The forum is a real, real, treasure trove of Bremont information - it would be a huge shame for it to fall by the wayside.
    I couldn't agree more, some fantastic info & great members.

Why don't we ALL email Bremont and ask them to fix it.

I could offer a solution, and it would have to be agreed upon.

The downside it would require a new domain name, which I guess is unlikely - such as https://bremont-altitude.com

EDIT: Well at the moment it does appear to be working well.
    Last edited by Nomad; 02-12-2023 at 07:26 PM.

Is the Forum now defunct - I see no new posts. Very sad indeed - it's a quick fix to sort it out if we were allowed.

BUMP, why no new posts. This was and is a far better resource than Facebook or Instagram.