Thread: S300 Vigo and Kaimu

S300 Vigo and Kaimu

Has anyone seen the two new S300 releases from Bremont? Seemed to come in a little bit under the radar (again?).

https://www.bremont.com/collections/s300

I like the Vigo but a little bit unsure about the Kaimu.

Yes, both under the radar! I've been so busy this week I was away from my laptop and unable to post up the press release images etc when they released the watches, so thanks for doing that for me - really appreciated.

I'm quite intrigued by the two watches, actually, as it's an interesting link - to Hawaii and the beaches. If I had to choose one, I think I'd same the Vigo is my pick of the two, I can potentially see this one being quite popular. Maybe as it could be both attractive as both a male and female piece? It's certainly a wearable size for both.

Yes, both under the radar! I've been so busy this week I was away from my laptop and unable to post up the press release images etc when they released the watches, so thanks for doing that for me - really appreciated.

I'm quite intrigued by the two watches, actually, as it's an interesting link - to Hawaii and the beaches. If I had to choose one, I think I'd same the Vigo is my pick of the two, I can potentially see this one being quite popular. Maybe as it could be both attractive as both a male and female piece? It's certainly a wearable size for both.