Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bremont x Bamford

This is from Bremonts insta page and I think it’s more of a giveaway than a clue. I’m guessing an S500 with a black dial and blue indices, hands etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew I wouldn't like this watch, so obviously I've changed my mind having seen it.
    It's a real looker and like nothing else I can think of.

For those yet to see it:

A sandwich California dial, and a rather different look..

It’s different. I like it. Good to see them collaborate and produce a cool watch. I get it is not everyone’s taste but I am a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    For those yet to see it:

I'm presuming from your 'tone' that you're not a fan?

I really like it and I say that bing someone who doesn't usually like dlc/pvd watches. There are two things that do spring to mind. I think that it's going to be a Marmite watch, it's far from subtle and not a watch that you might be able to wear. You either will or you won't. The other thing is that I think it might be one that you need to see in person. The graphic above isn't the best representation of how it looks in reality. There are quite a few 'hands on' photos of it online now and the bezel especially looks quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I'm presuming from your 'tone' that you're not a fan?

I really like it and I say that bing someone who doesn't usually like dlc/pvd watches. There are two things that do spring to mind. I think that it's going to be a Marmite watch, it's far from subtle and not a watch that you might be able to wear. You either will or you won't. The other thing is that I think it might be one that you need to see in person. The graphic above isn't the best representation of how it looks in reality. There are quite a few 'hands on' photos of it online now and the bezel especially looks quite different.
    The pics that Bremont sent in the email show the watch as being a real stunning piece.
    The contrast between dial and hands and with a strap that suits it perfectly WoW

Sorry guys!! it doesn't do anything for me. I can't get excited by that collaboration at all but for those that do like it.. enjoy it.
    Les

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    For those yet to see it:

Nice watch except for the colour combination! I am not a fan of the colour combination blue with black.
    Last edited by Farhad19620; 04-29-2022 at 08:27 AM.

I am afraid I am not a big fan of this one.

I know nothing of Bamford. Can someone briefly explain the relationship. I know it's not JCB....