Thread: Hong Kong Boutique

Hong Kong Boutique

Has anyone visited the Hong Kong boutique?

Would like to tank Anthony Gouriou for looking after me, during my visits to the boutique. Would like to have bought the Longitude from him, but left just in time and a severe lack of £££'s on may behalf wouldn't have helped either..

Been to the Hong Kong Boutique and it was fabulous.

Happy just for me to pop in and chat watches, and all things Bremont related.

Shame I've not been back in years due covid.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Jenks - judging by your posts, curious are you an Airbus A380 driver? Let's hope in the next 12 months flights will resume to HK. I escaped, because of the difficulty returning due to the quarantine restrictions.

Nomad, not a A380 driver, but a 787 driver.

Flights are operating to HKG but its not a pleasant experience for crew, such a wonderful city I'm really worried that it's going to survive.
    The current zero covid policy is impossible to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenks78 View Post
    Nomad, not a A380 driver, but a 787 driver.

Flights are operating to HKG but its not a pleasant experience for crew, such a wonderful city I'm really worried that it's going to survive.
    The current zero covid policy is impossible to manage.

HKG is certainly a nice busy city with loads of watch boutiques. I never visited the Bremont boutique as at that time I never knew much about Bremont but over the last five years I honestly cannot find a better quality and reliable watch at their price point.

I did enjoy visiting the VC, AP , Panerai and IWC boutiques in HKG and all the staff were very helpful.

Hong Kong is a watch enthusiasts idea of heaven.

I'm biased towards Bremont, but their boutiques do stand out.

Not been back to Hong Kong since Mid 2021. Thankfully some common sense is prevailing and travel is becoming easier there.