Thread: Watch theft Huddersfield

Watch theft Huddersfield

Hi all, very rarely post on here nowadays but thought Iíd get this out here.
    Donít know if any of you have seen the watch theft from Huddersfield on social media over the weekend but they were my watches.
    If anybody gets offered the below watches or hears any talk please drop me a message.

Stay safe out there there are a lot of scumbags around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this , were the watches stolen from your home?

Until the day people stop purchasing lost or stolen goods this crime will never end.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open. I'll check out your instagram page as well. I imagine that the Rolex watches won't particularly stand out but I'm sure that the JLC and AP will. Hopefully at least one of them will turn up which might help the police to trace them all. Fingers crossed.

Not the way to post after a break, I hope the perpetrator(s) are caught and your great collection is returned.

Chunky, itís good to see you back, but a real shame about the circumstances. Iím really sorry to hear about this.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I'll keep my eyes and ears open. I'll check out your instagram page as well. I imagine that the Rolex watches won't particularly stand out but I'm sure that the JLC and AP will. Hopefully at least one of them will turn up which might help the police to trace them all. Fingers crossed.
    Likewise. I canít imagine it would be easy to Ďflipí the JLC and AP publicly, when compared to the Rolexes.