Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H4

H4

Views please, as some may know i'm not short of a strap or two. I also have Bremont bracelets for my Alt1c, Rncd2, and s300. With only my RNCD2 normally on it's titanium bracelet.

So today as weather is a bit pants and after changing my panerai from a brown toshi to a yellow PC leather strap. I thought I'd give this a try. I have been meaning too for a while.

What do people think , does this work or does it infact make it look less stand out. I'm unsure to be honest. Ignore time n date as not set !

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Personally I think it suits the watch rather well.
    Nice PAM by the way.

Looks OK to me if you like that sort of a look. Not sure if this is an OEM bracelet ?

I am not sure what PC leather is ?

Some watches look great on a rubber strap like the Nautilus or the Supermarine, the submariner is nice with the bracelet but otherwise I just LOVE genuine hide! There is nothing more beautiful than good quality genuine leather IMHO

I love the Hercules and a piece of string would probably even work.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    Looks OK to me if you like that sort of a look. Not sure if this is an OEM bracelet ?

I am not sure what PC leather is ?

Some watches look great on a rubber strap like the Nautilus or the Supermarine, the submariner is nice with the bracelet but otherwise I just LOVE genuine hide! There is nothing more beautiful than good quality genuine leather IMHO
    PC leather is a maker of leather watch straps . I picked up two for 40 pre-owned.

https://m.facebook.com/braceletespcstraps/ not the best straps I own by a long way. But does the job well and gives me other colour straps to use with the Pam1b.

As for bracelet it isn't a OEM, but it is Staib shark mesh .

Hope that clears it up .

Not my cup of tea I'm afraid, it's not bad, it's just not great which the Hercules should be. It just looks a little bit monotone to me. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Not my cup of tea I'm afraid, it's not bad, it's just not great which the Hercules should be. It just looks a little bit monotone to me. Sorry.
    Thats my feeling too. It works well on my black Alt1C .

H4

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    Id agree with this, too much of one shade going on for me. That said, its a beautiful watch - so it should be easy to find something that works well.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    PC leather is a maker of leather watch straps . I picked up two for 40 pre-owned.

https://m.facebook.com/braceletespcstraps/ not the best straps I own by a long way. But does the job well and gives me other colour straps to use with the Pam1b.

As for bracelet it isn't a OEM, but it is Staib shark mesh .

Hope that clears it up .

Thank you., the PC straps look nice and made in Portugal is a plus point.

Its back on one of my heritageleather straps. . First time it's been on this watch though.
    Definitely looks better . Now just need to set the time and give it a wind.