Thread: WTB: Supermarine S500 Royal Navy Clearance Diver

WTB: Supermarine S500 Royal Navy Clearance Diver

A long shot, I know, but I am interested in purchasing one of these timepieces. Thought I had one today from eBay, but after I sent the funds the seller immediately refunded them saying the watch was “out of stock”. Seems suspect to say the least, but at least I got my money back.

Anyway, if you have one available or you have any leads, I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Scott

Hi Scott, best of luck with the hunt! There’s currently one in stock with Watchfinder: Bremont RNCD

If that doesn’t work out, Swiss Watch Trader (in the UK) usually has some of the M&SP watches coming and going, so keep an eye out.

I know buying from the UK can be a hassle, but just thought I'd point out the places I know you could find one! I hope it helps.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 09-07-2021 at 07:53 AM.

Thanks for the leads - I was actually able to acquire a really nice example from an eBay seller - box, papers, bracelet and rubber strap. I'm very pleased!

Also - tried to send you a PM, but got a bounce back that your PM folder is full!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Thanks for the leads - I was actually able to acquire a really nice example from an eBay seller - box, papers, bracelet and rubber strap. I'm very pleased!

Also - tried to send you a PM, but got a bounce back that your PM folder is full!
    Scott, thanks - sorted. Resend when ready!

Hi Scott, seen. I have replied!

I would like to post a photo of my recently acquired RNCD! Is there a tutorial on how to post a photo? Currently the photos are just on my iPhone . . . .

Scott

I would like to post a photo of my recently acquired RNCD! Is there a tutorial on how to post a photo? Currently the photos are just on my iPhone . . . .

Scott
    Scott, the best way to add one is via Tapatalk - it is then a simple process of posting the photo via the app by tapping on the photo symbol.

The forum did support Photobucket etc where you would copy and paste in the [IMG] code, but they pulled the third party support so it no longer worked with Alt1tude.

If you’re still having trouble via Tapatalk, let me know.