Thread: Great morning out

Great morning out

Was lucky enough to get a tour today whilst dropping a watch for a service. Got to meet Nick briefly and explained the “iwantz” the tour caused!!
    Well worth the visit. Luckily I’m only 25 minutes away from HQ. I’ll be back… if invited!! Can’t wait for some Adventurer / Ambassador events to hit the calendar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Was lucky enough to get a tour today whilst dropping a watch for a service. Got to meet Nick briefly and explained the “iwantz” the tour caused!!
    Well worth the visit. Luckily I’m only 25 minutes away from HQ. I’ll be back… if invited!! Can’t wait for some Adventurer / Ambassador events to hit the calendar.

Lucky you, sounds like it could be well worth while going.

Glad you enjoyed your tour, must have been an amazing experience.

Superb, thanks for sharing! I'm glad you met Nick too, was it your first time meeting one of the Brothers?