Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on Bremont Airco Mach 2 Accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by john64 View Post
    Thank you so much, that helps me a lot in my understanding and really the way to look at this.

I took a look at the COSC certificate for the AIRCO and looking at the individual positions listed, the Crown UP (3H) position performed the best by quite a margin (during the testing), so I think i will do a little more experimentation and see what else I observe. As another poster identified, there is also user error, the actual process of pressing the timing button on the phone app.

Thank you for your answers to the specific questions I had, that’s very kind of you to take the time to do that, and I appreciate it.

There is no obvious reason to contact BREMONT at this time, and so I will just continue to observe, and wear the watch whenever I can.

Thanks again.

John.
    I think that is a wise decision John.

I did reply on another forum so I couldn't see the point in repeating the answer here when you have been given some excellent advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    I think that is a wise decision John.

I did reply on another forum so I couldn't see the point in repeating the answer here when you have been given some excellent advice.

Thank you Bounce.

I did see your reply elsewhere and I thank you for that.

It was a funny one really, as my post may have come across that I was unhappy with my Bremont, and that certainly isnít the case. I just like to check accuracy whenever I change watches as its often quite a while between wearing specific watches.

I do often wonder whether I should have, in fact, just gone for a one watch collection (if thatís a collection, but I am sure you know what I mean) and just have worn that watch all the time, rather than multiple watches and rotating them. But then miss out of some lovely watches. I think this has been subject to posts here or elsewhere and I may have a look for that or may kick off a new post.

Thanks for you replies though, I am very grateful.

Cheers,

John.
    1. 1964 Omega Seamaster Deville Automatic
    2. 2020 Mathey-Tissot GMT Pepsi
    3. 2020 Bremont Airco Mach 2
    4. 2019 Rolex DateJust 41 Model : 126300 White Dial Roman Jubilee
    5. 2017 Omega SeaMaster DIVER 300M Commander's Watch 212.32.41.20.04.001
    6. 2015 Tudor Black Bay Blue 79220B
    7. 2014 Omega SeaMaster Diver 300M 212.30.41.20.01.003
    8. 2014 Rolex SubC 114060
    9. Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Diver BN0100-51E

Quote Originally Posted by john64 View Post
    Thank you Bounce.

I did see your reply elsewhere and I thank you for that.

It was a funny one really, as my post may have come across that I was unhappy with my Bremont, and that certainly isn’t the case. I just like to check accuracy whenever I change watches as its often quite a while between wearing specific watches.

I do often wonder whether I should have, in fact, just gone for a one watch collection (if that’s a collection, but I am sure you know what I mean) and just have worn that watch all the time, rather than multiple watches and rotating them. But then miss out of some lovely watches. I think this has been subject to posts here or elsewhere and I may have a look for that or may kick off a new post.

Thanks for you replies though, I am very grateful.

Cheers,

John.
    I did try that a number of years ago John with a Seamaster Pro Auto, but I realised I missed the joy of rotation & started adding to the collection again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    I did try that a number of years ago John with a Seamaster Pro Auto, but I realised I missed the joy of rotation & started adding to the collection again.
    Iíve mulled that exact question a lot - I have one or two watches in my collection what could be candidatesÖ

Öthen again, just saying that means I canít decide on oneÖ! Itís a terrible affliction, this!

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I’ve mulled that exact question a lot - I have one or two watches in my collection what could be candidates…

…then again, just saying that means I can’t decide on one…! It’s a terrible affliction, this!
    And an expensive one!!!!!