Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: More Boutiques Opening!

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I'm about the same distance away on the train, time wise.
    Similar surname as well I think.
    Lancaster,

Give me a shout when you head to the Boutique, can go have a look together then grab or coffee, or beer...depending on one's choice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenks78 View Post
    Lancaster,

Give me a shout when you head to the Boutique, can go have a look together then grab or coffee, or beer...depending on one's choice!!!
    Yeah will do cheers.I haven't been round Manchestoh for nearly 2 years and I do actually like the other shops in and around St Anne's Square.

There seems to be a bit of snobbery about Bremont partnering with Signet, but personally don't see the issue.

Went to the Bremont store in Manchester yesterday and thought it was great, if you didn't know the brand and you saw the boutique you would instantly be impressed and have a good impression of the brand.

I'm not sure of the ownership model of this store, but not sure it makes a huge difference. Its like not driving an Ferrari, because they are under the same ownership as a Fiat

As for Ernest Jones in Manchester it's good enough for Omega, Cartier, Zenith, Breitling and Glashutte Original. Regardless of this to me there is one major issue with the Bremont boutiques, their prices are fixed, they might throw in a few freebies but while you can readily get discounts elsewhere I would never purchase from there... it makes no sense

Can they survive of sales from people who will pay full RRP? perhaps some people are oblivious that they can be found cheaper elsewhere? And perhaps it is part of Bremonts strategy to eventually control points of sale so they can't be had below RRP.

The Manchester boutique is owned and operated by Bremont.

I'm really happy to see Bremont open new boutiques and partner with other jewellers, as the brand then becomes more widely known.

More stores can't be a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk