Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More Boutiques Opening!

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Dh88 getting some much needed wrist time.
    Do post a picture, we'd love to see it!

It would be great if Bremont opened more true Boutiques across the UK, nothing really beats that experience.

I have emailed and tweeted to Bremont, Giles and Nick a number of times, suggesting that Manchester and/or Liverpool would be perfect locations. Of course, I am bias a bit as I live in that part of the UK.

Maybe one day
    1. 1964 Omega Seamaster Deville Automatic
    2. 2020 Mathey-Tissot GMT Pepsi
    3. 2020 Bremont Airco Mach 2
    4. 2019 Rolex DateJust 41 Model : 126300 White Dial Roman Jubilee
    5. 2017 Omega SeaMaster DIVER 300M Commander's Watch 212.32.41.20.04.001
    6. 2015 Tudor Black Bay Blue 79220B
    7. 2014 Omega SeaMaster Diver 300M 212.30.41.20.01.003
    8. 2014 Rolex SubC 114060
    9. Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Diver BN0100-51E

Quote Originally Posted by john64 View Post
    It would be great if Bremont opened more true Boutiques across the UK, nothing really beats that experience.

I have emailed and tweeted to Bremont, Giles and Nick a number of times, suggesting that Manchester and/or Liverpool would be perfect locations. Of course, I am bias a bit as I live in that part of the UK.

Maybe one day
    A Bremont boutique in Manchestoh would be great.
    I got my S300 from Banks Lyon in Manchester and couldn't fault them.
    But a boutique would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I got my S300 from Banks Lyon in Manchester and couldn't fault them.
    But a boutique would be great.
    I like Banks Lyon, a top AD. They used to hang around the forum quite a bit, but haven’t been seen in quite a while now, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    I like Banks Lyon, a top AD. They used to hang around the forum quite a bit, but haven’t been seen in quite a while now, sadly.
    Yeah they were great and the locations of their 2 shops are good too.
    I boxed in Lancaster twice in the 70's and hadn't been since.
    And the other shop in Kendal is where I first saw Bremonts and it isn't that long ago.
    I tried an SMP last time I went but on the wrist I didn't like it as much as my old one.
    I was making enquiries about the sotek Broadsword when someone on this site highlighted the Alt1-p2 Lancaster and that was that

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    The new Boutique’s locations are Birmingham Bullring, Cribbs Causeway (Bristol) and Bluewater..

Don’t shoot the messenger..

The new Boutique’s locations are Birmingham Bullring, Cribbs Causeway (Bristol) and Bluewater..

Don’t shoot the messenger..
    I know Birmingham well. The Bullring tends to be more 'high street' than exclusive or 'designer'. That's what T'he Mailbox' caters for as a rule. I'm looking forward to getting to know the boutique though. I wonder when it opens. And whether they need someone to run the shop? I'd love to represent Bremont in Birmingham!! Jake - can you put in a good word for me??!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    I know Birmingham well. The Bullring tends to be more 'high street' than exclusive or 'designer'. That's what T'he Mailbox' caters for as a rule. I'm looking forward to getting to know the boutique though. I wonder when it opens. And whether they need someone to run the shop? I'd love to represent Bremont in Birmingham!! Jake - can you put in a good word for me??!!
    I know they’re looking for full (and part time) sales associates, Rich - you may be in luck!

When it opens, I’ll pop up and have a look. We must get together for a coffee!

I know they’re looking for full (and part time) sales associates, Rich - you may be in luck!

When it opens, I’ll pop up and have a look. We must get together for a coffee!
    Is it Signet or Bremont doing the recruitment? I have experience of opening retail shops and managing staff!! Yes, it would be great to meet there for a coffee and to have a look round. You'd get VIP if it was my boutique!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    Is it Signet or Bremont doing the recruitment? I have experience of opening retail shops and managing staff!! Yes, it would be great to meet there for a coffee and to have a look round. You'd get VIP if it was my boutique!!
    Too kind, that would be great - you’d never get me back out!

I’ve PM’d you too, when you get a chance to look.