Thread: Bremont U2/t Timeless Edition. Limited to 100 pieces

Bremont U2/t Timeless Edition. Limited to 100 pieces

Hi,
    I am looking to sell my Bremont U2/t. Comes with full package of papers, leather pouch, tool, cloth dust bag and box. Also has additional Bremont black leather strap with deployment clasp. Watch comes fitted with a Bremont black vintage leather strap and buckle. Looking for £3200 OVNO. UK based sale. Thanks for looking. Danny

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Bremont U2/t Timeless Edition. Limited to 100 pieces

Beautiful, Danny - you don’t see too many of these come up for sale, and it’s certainly one of the more popular editions!

Best of luck with the sale, let us know how you get on.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 05-16-2021 at 10:10 AM.

BUMP.

A great looking watch and designed for the American market I believe hence the star logo. Good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    A great looking watch and designed for the American market I believe hence the star logo. Good luck with the sale.
    Partially correct. The ‘inspiration’ came from the P-51 (both the aeroplane and Bremont of the same name) - hence the star appearing on both. Here it is on the roto-click crown of the Bremont version..

(Picture from Mat, aka Noodlefish, of this forum)

J.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking to sell my Bremont U2/t. Comes with full package of papers, leather pouch, tool, cloth dust bag and box. Also has additional Bremont black leather strap with deployment clasp. Watch comes fitted with a Bremont black vintage leather strap and buckle. Looking for £3200 OVNO. UK based sale. Thanks for looking. Danny

Now sold. Thanks for allowing me to post. Cheers - Danny.