Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help choosing a watch!

Hey Nick, welcome, and congratulations for choosing to look at a Bremont!!

As others have said you can't really go wrong with either of the models you are considering. I will throw another 1 into the ring though. I see in a comment above you say you have a 9 inch wrist. With that in mind maybe look at the S2000, slightly wider case again than the the S500 @ 45mm but the same thickness and I will say when I tried one on I found that the extra case width really helped to balance the height/chunkiness of the case and with your wrist size you would have absolutely no issue wearing that one!
    Just a thought....!

Quote Originally Posted by NickJ View Post
    Hey,

Thanks for the welcome! Which ones do you own?

By the looks of it they are both solid watches, I think I'm drawn to the MBiii for the story behind it. I will do when I finally make the choose!

Thanks,

Nick
    I have the ALT1-C Anthracite and the MB III (absolutely love both) , if you have a 9 inch wrist I consider that a plus point as you can carry off a larger watch.

Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    I have the ALT1-C Anthracite and the MB III (absolutely love both) , if you have a 9 inch wrist I consider that a plus point as you can carry off a larger watch.

Hey,

Thanks very much for the pics they both look very nice!! I don't suppose you have an image of the MBiii while its dark showing the illumination? After seeing the MBiii in the shop to day I think Im 90% sold on it!!

Thanks,

Nick

Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    Hey Nick, welcome, and congratulations for choosing to look at a Bremont!!

As others have said you can't really go wrong with either of the models you are considering. I will throw another 1 into the ring though. I see in a comment above you say you have a 9 inch wrist. With that in mind maybe look at the S2000, slightly wider case again than the the S500 @ 45mm but the same thickness and I will say when I tried one on I found that the extra case width really helped to balance the height/chunkiness of the case and with your wrist size you would have absolutely no issue wearing that one!
    Just a thought....!
    Hey,

ah another great looking watch!! After seeing them all today I think Im more sold on the MBiii - only just tho!! The S500 was mega, the hight on it might be the deciding factor.

Thanks,

Nick

Newb
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Welcome to the forum.
    I have the S500 BL & absolutely love it, its the sort of watch that I feel can go anywhere.
    I must say the MB III is a watch that has also caught my eye lately, I am sure you will love whatever model you chose.
    Here is my S500.

Hey!

Thanks for the photo, a fantastic looking watch!! Saw both of them today and wow they are so nice!! I think the MBiii might have edged slightly in the lead, only slightly, might have to consider the S500 as a future purchase!! Do you have a shot of it while its dark showing the illumination?

Thanks,

Nick

Newb

Lovely looking watches! I think I'm set on the MBiii now, after seeing them at the weekend! Do you have a shot of it in the dark while its illuminated?

Thanks

Nick

Newb
    Welcome to the forum.
    I have the S500 BL & absolutely love it, its the sort of watch that I feel can go anywhere.
    I must say the MB III is a watch that has also caught my eye lately, I am sure you will love whatever model you chose.
    Here is my S500.

A great looking watch, love the colour! I think I'm set on the MBiii now, after seeing it at the weekend! Do you have a shot of yours in the dark while its illuminated?

Thanks

Nick

Newb

Hey, Some great looking watches!! I think I'm sold on the MBiii after seeing it the other day. I don't suppose you have a shot of the MBiii in the dark while it is illuminated? have you ever taken it swimming?

Many thanks,

Nick

Newb
    Welcome to the forum.
    Here is my S500.
    Lovely looking watch!! I think Im swaying to the MBiii after seeing it the other day. I don't suppose you have a shot of yours while its illuminated?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi Nick, I only have a couple & they are not great, here they are.

I hope they help.
    All the best Steve.