Thread: Good price for a MB II watch.

Good price for a MB II watch.

I don't know if anyone is looking for a MB II watch but this seems a good price ex display with 40% off, it is the green barrel model.
    https://www.chisholmhunter.co.uk/bre...yABEgKe7PD_BwE

A good deal for sure, but having just seen the state in which a U2 Blue bought by someone on Bremont Fans has arrived in, tread carefully I think - request pictures of the actual watch etc.

In other Bremont Fans related news, I've also just seen my first 'real life' S302 wristshot from a chap on there - looks a lot more balanced than in the product shots, especially on a bracelet. Nice.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 04-30-2021 at 05:28 PM.

Thats not good, I would expect an ex display to be in near perfect condition i.e. shop window display model.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    A good deal for sure, but having just seen the state in which a U2 Blue bought by someone on Bremont Fans has arrived in, tread carefully I think - request pictures of the actual watch etc.

In other Bremont Fans related news, I've also just seen my first 'real life' S302 wristshot from a chap on there - looks a lot more balanced than in the product shots, especially on a bracelet. Nice.

J.
    I've seen the same Facebook posts earlier today.

Regarding Chisholm Hunter, they seem very hit and miss judging by comments on various forums I've read. Some comment that they've received a really good quality bargain, others are hugely disappointed with what they receive and it's across many watch brands, not just Bremont. I must admit that I've looked at some of their sale items which seem very good value but I'd rather not take the chance.

the S302 in the photo that you're referring to looks stunning, so much so that my immediate reaction was that I want one. I'll certainly be taking a closer look on my next trip to a boutique.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I've seen the same Facebook posts earlier today.

Regarding Chisholm Hunter, they seem very hit and miss judging by comments on various forums I've read. Some comment that they've received a really good quality bargain, others are hugely disappointed with what they receive and it's across many watch brands, not just Bremont. I must admit that I've looked at some of their sale items which seem very good value but I'd rather not take the chance.

the S302 in the photo that you're referring to looks stunning, so much so that my immediate reaction was that I want one. I'll certainly be taking a closer look on my next trip to a boutique.
    When I was looking for an S300 Chisholm Hunter were the only other AD to offer a decent discount besides Banks Lyons.
    A couple of recommendations for Banks Lyon from members on here though and my mind was made up.
    I must admit I've never had a bad experience with AD's just varying degrees of being well treated.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post

J.
    As you say J, I think a request for photos or a guarantee of condition before purchase maybe.