Thread: Excellent Customer service...again.

Excellent Customer service...again.

I have had to send my F4 back to Bremont as I had scratched the bezel...again. Prior to sending I was in comms with Karolina who works in customer service, what a pleasure to deal with. Many years back when I was wearing another brand I sent my watch in for a service and repair via my AD, the comparison between the two brands is worlds apart. Bremont have given me an exact timeline, POC throughout and, in this instance, a free repair. My other watch was away for 11 months, I had no idea of the costings until collection, which was £1100 in 1998 and the AD had the cheek to try and add on their “handling fee”

Every time I call I’m treated professionally and politely by people who seem to genuinely enjoy their job. Other brands should take note of this, an aspire to have customer service as good.

Quote Originally Posted by Taileron View Post
    I have had to send my F4 back to Bremont as I had scratched the bezel...again. Prior to sending I was in comms with Karolina who works in customer service, what a pleasure to deal with. Many years back when I was wearing another brand I sent my watch in for a service and repair via my AD, the comparison between the two brands is worlds apart. Bremont have given me an exact timeline, POC throughout and, in this instance, a free repair. My other watch was away for 11 months, I had no idea of the costings until collection, which was £1100 in 1998 and the AD had the cheek to try and add on their “handling fee”

Every time I call I’m treated professionally and politely by people who seem to genuinely enjoy their job. Other brands should take note of this, an aspire to have customer service as good.
    That is great to hear, how long did it/will it take?

Mine is with them at the moment having the crystal replaced, I have been told about 4 weeks so hopefully I will have it back soon.

Great to hear, Taileron - post some pictures when it returns!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Great to hear, Taileron - post some pictures when it returns!

J.
    Will do as soon as it arrives.