Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bremont HQ Tour.

I'm interested

I had a tour of the Bremont HQ today. If you have an interest in Bremont and let’s face it, if you’re at the HQ then you do, it’s an absolute must. Luke, who gives the tour is outstanding. Knowledgeable and friendly, he encourages you to ask questions and has most of the answers. The building itself is stunning and if you meet any of the other staff, they’re some of the friendliest people you could meet. 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I had a tour of the Bremont HQ today. If you have an interest in Bremont and let’s face it, if you’re at the HQ then you do, it’s an absolute must. Luke, who gives the tour is outstanding. Knowledgeable and friendly, he encourages you to ask questions and has most of the answers. The building itself is stunning and if you meet any of the other staff, they’re some of the friendliest people you could meet. 10/10
    Glad you had a good time at the headquarters. I need to get a booking soon.

Hello there everyone.

My name is Luke and I run the tours at the Bremont HQ. Many thanks to theancientmariner for his kind words, they mean a lot!

RedsBluesGreens I am not sure how far you have managed to get vis arranging a tour of the facility, but by all means message me on here if you need any help.

We are very busy with tours at the moment but I am sure if we got a group of you together we could come to an arrangement.

In the meantime, thank you for continuing to support the brand and I look forward to meeting some more of you one day.

All the best, Luke

Welcome, Luke - good to have you here! Out of interest, how did you get in to doing the tours from Bremont? You must meet some pretty interesting people!

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RealTourHost View Post
    My name is Luke and I run the tours at the Bremont HQ. Many thanks to theancientmariner for his kind words, they mean a lot!
    credit where credit is due

every so often there's a post on the Bremont Fans Facebook page where people are talking about going for tours in September. Looks like you'll be busy for a while over there.