Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 117

Thread: Bremont HQ Tour.

  1. #101
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    I'll add my thanks to Jake too, well done mate

    Good to see and meet everyone, a few more faces now known behind the wrists........!
    Pleasure, mate. I tried my best!

  2. #102
    Looks like an absolutely great day out. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Just a few pics of the many I took today.
    the Victory is a stunning watch, one day.....

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    looks really good on you!

    put a deposit down yet then?

  5. #105
    Senior Member Bc321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    750
    Looks awesome boys. Great pics and thanks for sharing. And can someone send me a Bremont Beer to the States????


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

    The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

  6. #106
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    looks really good on you!

    put a deposit down yet then?
    Donít you start. Iím ignoring all encouragement!

    Joking aside, no I wonít be - Iíll be waiting for the movement to arrive in a core piece next year, and buying that instead!

  7. #107
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Looks awesome boys. Great pics and thanks for sharing. And can someone send me a Bremont Beer to the States????


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe if you ask Bremont in NY, they can get you one? You used to be able to buy it from the brewer directly, but you canít anymore.

    Let me investigate.

  8. #108
    Senior Member Dacman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Maybe if you ask Bremont in NY, they can get you one? You used to be able to buy it from the brewer directly, but you canít anymore.

    Let me investigate.
    The brewer is Bruha. Small craft brewer in Suffolk I think


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

  9. #109
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,015

    Bremont HQ Tour.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacman View Post
    The brewer is Bruha. Small craft brewer in Suffolk I think


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Correct, Dan. Iíve been reliably informed that you can no longer get it via them directly as itís brewed in small batches on request from BremontÖ.

    Ö.Now the question is, would Bremont sell it themselves? Time to find out!

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Donít you start. Iím ignoring all encouragement!

    Joking aside, no I wonít be - Iíll be waiting for the movement to arrive in a core piece next year, and buying that instead!
    Ancient Mariner is right it does look good on you.
    I'm all for other people spending their hard earned are you listening Steve Bounce!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites