Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 69

Thread: Bremont HQ Tour.

  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Oxford UK
    Posts
    51
    16th works fo me.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    350
    As I said I should be able to do both, but would prefer the 16th as well.

  3. #33
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,977

    Bremont HQ Tour.

    16th it is then, Gents - I have confirmed it with HQ.

    There’s a limit of 12 people, and currently we have:

    Myself
    Bounce
    Andrew
    Farhad
    Yarders

    Nomad, Jenks & awildermode, are you able to make it? Anyone else who is interested too, let me know.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 09-28-2021 at 08:31 AM.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    16th it is then, Gents - I have confirmed it with HQ.

    There’s a limit of 12 people, and currently we have:

    Myself
    Bounce
    Andrew
    Farhad
    Yarders

    Nomad, Jenks & awildermode, are you able to make it? Anyone else who is interested too, let me know.
    Thank you for the update, I will book the day off from work.

  5. #35
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    16th it is then, Gents - I have confirmed it with HQ.

    There’s a limit of 12 people, and currently we have:

    Myself
    Bounce
    Andrew
    Farhad
    Yarders

    Nomad, Jenks & awildermode, are you able to make it? Anyone else who is interested too, let me know.
    Great thanks J
    Day booked off, do we pay you in advance or pay on the day?

  6. #36
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Great thanks J
    Day booked off, do we pay you in advance or pay on the day?
    In all honestly, not entirely sure. I’ve just booked the day off myself (or at least, tried to!) - I’ll find out and let you know.

  7. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Oxford UK
    Posts
    51
    Many thanks, looking forward to it.

  8. #38
    Excellent, see you all soon

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    In all honestly, not entirely sure. I’ve just booked the day off myself (or at least, tried to!) - I’ll find out and let you know.
    I have 16th Nov. off work, please do let me know how and how much to pay? Thank you.

  10. #40
    [mention]RedsBluesGreens [/mention] Im interested. Put me down for the tour on the 16th Nov.
    Cheers
    TE308


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites