Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bremont HQ Tour.

Quote Originally Posted by TE308 View Post
    [mention]RedsBluesGreens [/mention] Im interested. Put me down for the tour on the 16th Nov.
    Cheers
    TE308

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Afternoon, welcome to the forum, it’s great to have you here! Sure, I’ll pop your name down on the list, the more the merrier!

Yep count me in - thx

Supersonic LE (no.76]
    1918 LE (no.18)
    MBii Orange
    Alt1-C / CR (sold)
    Alt1- C / PW
    Supermarine S500 BK
    Omega Constellation
    Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Omega de ville co-axel chronometer

Bremont HQ Tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacman View Post
    Yep count me in - thx

Pleasure, Dan - looking forward to seeing you.

So now we have:

Myself
    Dacman
    TE308
    Bounce
    Andrew
    Farhad
    Yarders

I'm beginning to feel like either a pariah or worse still, a member of TZUK not going

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I'm beginning to feel like either a pariah or worse still, a member of TZUK not going
    I am a long-standing member of TZ US and they absolutely hate Bremont LOL! I may be the only one who owns and likes Bremont on that forum! I feel we must not forget that these forums are also marketing tools and driven by some financial gains. Nothing wrong with that but they are proper Bremont bashers. Not sure about the TZ UK forum.

I am so glad that HODINKEE have started selling Bremont now and I wish them all the best with their sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    I am a long-standing member of TZ US and they absolutely hate Bremont LOL! I may be the only one who owns and likes Bremont on that forum! I feel we must not forget that these forums are also marketing tools and driven by some financial gains. Nothing wrong with that but they are proper Bremont bashers. Not sure about the TZ UK forum.

I am so glad that HODINKEE have started selling Bremont now and I wish them all the best with their sales.
    TZUK is full of Bremont bashers.
    I came off last year.It wasn't the main reason I jacked in and I never had a fall out with anybody but I'd had enough.
    A strange place.

TZUK is full of Bremont bashers.
    I came off last year.It wasn't the main reason I jacked in and I never had a fall out with anybody but I'd had enough.
    A strange place.
    Never really used TZUK, so can't really comment.

It's a shame it's too far away from you Larry, it would have been good to meet up.

I must say I am quite looking forward to it & it will be nice to put some faces to names.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Never really used TZUK, so can't really comment.

It's a shame it's too far away from you Larry, it would have been good to meet up.

I must say I am quite looking forward to it & it will be nice to put some faces to names.
    Yeah would have been good to meet up.I would've liked a look round the M/C shop too and possibly bring some swarf home

Hi,

I'm so sorry, I can't commit until my roster is out on or around the 16th.

When my roster is out, and I find out if I'm off, if there are space available I'm in, if the spaces go before hand then no problem.

Joys of working for an airline.

Yeah would have been good to meet up.I would've liked a look round the M/C shop too and possibly bring some swarf home
    You could always use it as a mid week break & treat the Missus to a shopping trip around London.