Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 117

Thread: Bremont HQ Tour.

  1. #21
    I'd be interested as well even if I have done the tour once already. It's worth a second look

    No preference for dates although for those of us who don't live in the London area a reasonable amount of notice would be helpful.

  2. #22
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,018
    Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    No preference for dates although for those of us who don't live in the London area a reasonable amount of notice would be helpful.
    No problems there - I’m most certainly ‘outside’ of London!

  3. #23
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,018
    So, two potential dates:

    November 10th
    November 16th

    Show of hands for both please, I’ll leave it for a few days before I ‘confirm’ one or the other.

  4. #24
    Can do either day with a bit of notice.

  5. #25
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarders View Post
    Can do either day with a bit of notice.
    Thanks Mark.

    Anyone else interested?

  6. #26
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    370
    I think I can do either of those J.

  7. #27
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    I think I can do either of those J.
    Thanks. Only the 3 of us ‘in’ at the moment, which is a shame given the initial interest..

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    London. UK
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Thanks. Only the 3 of us ‘in’ at the moment, which is a shame given the initial interest..
    I can only do the 16th as I am unfortunately away until the 14th of November

  9. #29
    RedbluesGreens,

    Thanks for organising the tour, I'd love to come, meet up with some fellow forum members, and have the tour.

    Unfortunately my life is controlled by my roster and my November roster is not released till the 20th of October.

    So won't be able to let you know until then.

    Many apologies.

    Andy

  10. #30
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenks78 View Post
    RedbluesGreens,

    Thanks for organising the tour, I'd love to come, meet up with some fellow forum members, and have the tour.

    Unfortunately my life is controlled by my roster and my November roster is not released till the 20th of October.

    So won't be able to let you know until then.

    Many apologies.

    Andy
    No problem, as is mine! I’m planning on booking off whichever day gets the most votes..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites