Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New 2021 releases!

Thanks I enjoyed that, including the very clean CNC lathe.
    I'm with Bounce, i love the Etypes and always have but only a lottery win would fulfill the dream.
    They've certainly got some cracking new models coming out too.

The launch video was an excellent way to spend 35 minutes. Giles and Nick always come across well and the new hq is beautiful.

As for the new watches, that's an interesting one. The S302 is great. Very stylish, functional and for those who like straps, it's a nice looking one (personally I prefer the grey nato).

The Argonaut Azure is very interesting. I really like it, it's slightly removed from the usual Bremont style but looks great. Curiously I noticed on the Bremont website that they're all made to order.

Now the dilemma, the Chronograph. When I saw the first pictures I thought it was awful, the blue especially. As I see more pictures I'm becoming more of a convert but not quite there yet. The close ups seem to make both models look better. I think that I'll need to see those in person before making my mind up.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    The launch video was an excellent way to spend 35 minutes. Giles and Nick always come across well and the new hq is beautiful.

As for the new watches, that's an interesting one. The S302 is great. Very stylish, functional and for those who like straps, it's a nice looking one (personally I prefer the grey nato).

The Argonaut Azure is very interesting. I really like it, it's slightly removed from the usual Bremont style but looks great. Curiously I noticed on the Bremont website that they're all made to order.

Now the dilemma, the Chronograph. When I saw the first pictures I thought it was awful, the blue especially. As I see more pictures I'm becoming more of a convert but not quite there yet. The close ups seem to make both models look better. I think that I'll need to see those in person before making my mind up.
    I don't like admitting it but I think the S302 makes my S300 look a bit ordinary.☹

I have always been a sucker for Chrono's & GMT's, the only thing I am not sure on is the date at 4 o clock on the Chrono..

Not so keen on the black chronograph though myself, but the Argonaut Azure is attractive, especially the internal bezel.

[QUOTE=theancientmariner;33485]The launch video was an excellent way to spend 35 minutes. Giles and Nick always come across well and the new hq is beautiful.

Sir, would you mind me asking, where did you see the grey Nato, I have the black and brown but could not see a grey nato strap on the Bremont website? I agree the S302 is a lovely watch.

[QUOTE=Farhad19620;33488]

Sir, would you mind me asking, where did you see the grey Nato, I have the black and brown but could not see a grey nato strap on the Bremont website? I agree the S302 is a lovely watch.
    I suspect theancientmariner is referring to this one? Canvas grey NATO.

Happy to be corrected if not, though!

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 03-24-2021 at 02:22 PM.

[QUOTE=RedsBluesGreens;33489]
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

J.
    Thank you for explaining, I was mistaken as I thought it was a grey leather NATO.

[QUOTE=RedsBluesGreens;33489]
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post

J.
    That's the one. Either that or the 'stone' NATO as shown on the Bremont website - https://www.bremont.com/collections/.../products/s302

both look great on the S300 series watches.

I'm also now wondering how 'orange' the orange temple island strap is on the Argonaut Azure. It seems to be different shades depending on the picture.
    Last edited by theancientmariner; 03-24-2021 at 11:21 PM.

The new blue Supermarine chrono looks fabulous!