Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Scuff on crystal

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Good news this afternoon, C/S emailed me & apologised for the mix up.

    Apparently they shouldn't have approved the replacement Crystal until the diagnostics team had inspected it, they still can't determine if it is a manufacturing fault or damage caused by a blow (I am sure I would have noticed a blow).

    Anyway they have agreed to replace the Crystal FOC again & turn around is about 4 weeks. Really happy that they have put things right, but I am going to miss it.
    if i was you I'd buy another Bremont while it's gone ��

  2. #22
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    if i was you I'd buy another Bremont while it's gone ��
    Now there's a thought.

  3. #23
    Hahahahaha just trying to be helpful.
    Spending other peoples money is always easy.

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,721

    Scuff on crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    if i was you I'd buy another Bremont while it's gone ��
    Seems like decent advice to me. Best get buying, Bounce!

    This is why this forum is the best - honest and to the point advice....

    J.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Bounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Seems like decent advice to me. Best get buying, Bounce!

    This is why this forum is the best - honest and to the point advice....

    J.
    I have already bought 4 new watches in the last year, although both my sons have nabbed one each.

    I don't think I can really justify anymore at the moment.

    I think the best bet is to view all the cracking watches that everybody posts on this forum & boy are there some beauties.

  6. #26
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    I have already bought 4 new watches in the last year, although both my sons have nabbed one each.
    2 for me. One is still in the box, waiting to be allowed on my wrist at the end of the month....

    J.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    2 for me. One is still in the box, waiting to be allowed on my wrist at the end of the month....

    J.
    What is the one that's awaiting permission??
    I'm on No.3 if I can count the Longines i got my missus at xmas, the S300 and the upcoming Lancaster which is still being tested by Avro.

  8. #28
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    What is the one that's awaiting permission??
    It's a Solo-based Special Project for those who have flown the Spitfire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I'm on No.3 if I can count the Longines i got my missus at xmas, the S300 and the upcoming Lancaster which is still being tested by Avro.
    Watch out they don't send you a 504, Anson, or heaven-forbid, a Vulcan, instead..

    J.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    It's a Solo-based Special Project for those who have flown the Spitfire.



    Watch out they don't send you a 504, Anson, or heaven-forbid, a Vulcan, instead..

    J.
    Flown in a Spitfire !!! Wow I'm jealous, that'd be a life long dream fulfilled.
    When i sat in that one in Southport and looked up past its thoroughbred nose I thought it was the beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
    The Anson would be ok as my dad did his gunnery training it one.
    I wouldn't say no to a 504k either or a Vulcan for that matter.
    Flying in a Spitfire takes some beating

  10. #30
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    When i sat in that one in Southport and looked up past its thoroughbred nose I thought it was the beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
    The Anson would be ok as my dad did his gunnery training it one.
    That's as far as I've got so far - so no need to be too jealous yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I wouldn't say no to a 504k either or a Vulcan for that matter.
    Flying in a Spitfire takes some beating
    Have you ever managed to look inside the Vulcan? It really struck me how cramped it was in the cockpit, and how you had to scramble up the ladder to get there from the navigators stations.

    J.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites