Thread: Introducing: Bremont x Williams Racing!

Introducing: Bremont x Williams Racing!

Hi All,

First of the new Townhouse releases this year extends the partnership between Williams Racing and Bremont.

This partnership extension comes in two parts: it's a box set of two watches, but one of the watches is BRAND NEW to the Bremont collection. Named the WR-22, the aim was to create a new chronograph that embodied the 'Tested Beyond Endurance' maxim, and obviously be a perfect fit for the Williams F1 Team.

It is a 43mm chronograph, but with a bi-directional ceramic tachymeter bezel - essentially for timing a running mile! The dial is reminiscent of classic motoring chronographs of the 1970's, using blue and red for maximum legibility. The blue on the watch, which is also visible on the custom engraved rotor, is a perfect match of the Oxford Blue and Electric Blue that Williams Racing use. The rotor itself is tungsten, and made to look like the wheel rim of one of the Williams Racing cars.

The strap is alcantara - but a bracelet is also available for the more dressy look - and each watch will come with an original certified wheel nut from one of their F1 cars!

Nick says, about the watch: 'We were incredibly proud for the Williams Racing team to be sporting the ALT1-WT watch last year and this season we’re very much looking forward to both Alex Albon and Nicholas Latifi sporting the new Williams timepiece. Precision and timekeeping are everything in Formula 1 and the WR-22 represents the foundations on which our partnership with Williams Racing is based: British engineering, technical excellence and authenticity. We hope this timepiece resonates with both Williams and motorsport fans alike.”

It is available now for £5695 on leather and £5995 on the bracelet.

Now, on to the box set....

The set contains two watches: a DLC variation to the new watch above, this time called the FW44 Chrono, and a slightly more elegant and retro piece, called the FW44 Classic! The Classic watch has the usual Trip-Tick style case, 40mm, and has a Williams Racing 'Oxford Blue' dial. The rotor is, like the other watches, custom engraved with the Williams Racing logo.

To make the set special, it comes with a unique experience at the home of Williams Racing, Grove. This 'Race Day' experience will take place over the weekends of the 2022 Singapore and Mexico GP's, and will involve the owner of the set, and a plus one, getting fully immersed in F1! It will involve a unique tour of the Williams Racing museum, and also be able to get involved with the 'Mission Control' teams who review the race metrics and lease with the drivers, teams and pit crew on location at the races!

It is limited to 45 sets, and is available now for £14995.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 03-07-2022 at 07:17 PM.

I love the WR22, that is a watch I can see me wearing, very nice.
    Not so keen on the FW44 Chrono, not a great lover of DLC watches.
    The FW44 is nice & elegant though.

I'm inclined to agree although like more than love. I like the WR22, it's not a must have but it's a watch I could see me wearing.
    The box set I'm just not sure about. I don't like DLC watches as a rule either and the first thing I thought when I saw the FW22 classic was a Christopher Ward watch - https://www.christopherward.com/loup...m-chronometers. Even with the trip to Williams HQ, I'd struggle to justify the £15k price tag.

These are great looking and a fantastic partnership. Excited to see what else the townhouse brings!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

They are beautiful watches when you see them in the flesh...I can see one of them being added into my collection at some point when funds allow. The wing is a fantastic place and the whole launch event was a pleasure to attend.
    Les.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancslad View Post
    They are beautiful watches when you see them in the flesh...I can see one of them being added into my collection at some point when funds allow. The wing is a fantastic place and the whole launch event was a pleasure to attend.
    Les.
    I’m really glad you had fun. I’m down there this evening, should be an enjoyable time!