Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont 2021...

Bremont 2021...

Hey everyone,

Bremont 2021 releases may - or may not be - just around the corner, given the usual timings of The Bremont Townhouse in non-COVID times..

So...

What would YOU like to see from Bremont this year? Put your ideals below and hopefully start some discussion!

For me, it would have to be exploring some more dial colours - maybe a racing/olive drab green Airco could look good, giving a nod to the vintage heritage of the piece? Just an idea...

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 03-10-2021 at 12:35 PM.

The whole of the Armed Forces collection in bronze.

A titanium version of the Alt1-C with bracelet.

A 'tie in' with the Ariel Motor Company. Given the design of the cars, a skeleton watch might be interesting.....

I'd like to see a GMT offered on one of the 40mm models.

Also feel new dial colours could be offered, with a feeling that green, red and grey would be desirable choices...

- A grey Mach 3 would be lovely, could this be the GMT model too..!?
    - Would like to see a khaki/military green WT on a Nice khaki or brown canvas strap. Think that could look great.
    - If they go with a red I would like to see a very deep oxblood colour, imagine that on the Mach 2 with the all polished numerals and hands. That could look killer.
    I think it would also suit the Mach 1 - would remind me of the current Oris pointer date. Maybe this could also be considered for the GMT?!

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    The whole of the Armed Forces collection in bronze.

A titanium version of the Alt1-C with bracelet.

A 'tie in' with the Ariel Motor Company. Given the design of the cars, a skeleton watch might be interesting.....
    A Ti ALT1-C!? Now that WOULD be interesting. What dial colour would you go for? I think a dark blue could work well!

J.

In a perfect world I think the grey sub dials from the Alt1-C/CR along with the brown 'sunburst' style face from the Hercules RG/Platinum. In the real world, same sub dials but with either a mid blue or burgundy face. I think a blue face. either mid or dark, would work really well.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    In a perfect world I think the grey sub dials from the Alt1-C/CR along with the brown 'sunburst' style face from the Hercules RG/Platinum. In the real world, same sub dials but with either a mid blue or burgundy face. I think a blue face. either mid or dark, would work really well.
    No it wouldn’t, because that would mean I’d need to get my wallet out - and I’m not mentally prepared for that!

I think blue would work, but I’d prefer it on the ‘old’ C design as opposed to the newer one.

J.

Bremont 2021...

Update to this thread:

Bremont are officially ‘unveiling’ The Wing next week - 23th March, at 1300. There is a live stream, and if you’re on the Bremont Mailing list you should already have this.

On top of that, there will be THREE next watches launched at the event, alongside a new Global Partnership - my feeling is that this will be Williams F1 as discussed on the other thread.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 03-17-2021 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Update to this thread:

Bremont are officially ‘unveiling’ The Wing next week - 25th March, at 1300. There is a live stream, and if you’re on the Bremont Mailing list you should already have this.

On top of that, there will be THREE next watches launched at the event, alongside a new Global Partnership - my feeling is that this will be Williams F1 as discussed on the other thread.

J.
    The email to me stated 23rd ? Anyway I will check it again. Thank you for sharing

It is the 23rd, Tuesday the 23rd to be exact. I won't be watching it, at 1pm on a weekday some of us have jobs to do

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    No it wouldn’t, because that would mean I’d need to get my wallet out - and I’m not mentally prepared for that!
    If they brought out a titanium Alt1-C, my wallet would be out of my pocket in a second. It would need to look quite special to top the Alt1-C/CR though.