Thread: To bund or not to bund?

To bund or not to bund?

Picked this up for my MBIII.

Haven't had a bund for some time, but had an itch to try one for the MB. Went with the orange stitch to play against the barrel.

What do you chaps think?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye8278 View Post
    Picked this up for my MBIII.

Haven't had a bund for some time, but had an itch to try one for the MB. Went with the orange stitch to play against the barrel.

What do you chaps think?

I was wondering how a bund strap would look on my MB III . This looks good on your wrist. Thanks for sharing.
    When Bremont make a Bund strap I may try it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    I was wondering how a bund strap would look on my MB III . This looks good on your wrist. Thanks for sharing.
    When Bremont make a Bund strap I may try it as well.
    Thanks much!!

I must say the play on the wrist is quite nice. Also love the nylon look as the Bremont kevlar strap has always been my favorite.

I think the bund looks great and the combination looks perfect in the wrist shot. I just think it would feel too big on my wrist to wear. In stature it reminds me a little bit of the orange and black Nato for the Endurance.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I think the bund looks great and the combination looks perfect in the wrist shot. I just think it would feel too big on my wrist to wear. In stature it reminds me a little bit of the orange and black Nato for the Endurance.
    Thanks Mariner!!

I went for the more subtle orange stitch here as opposed to the full-on all orange NATO. I did have the Endurance strap fitted for a few weeks, but I found it to be a little to loud for a daily wear.