Thread: Ariel Nomad

Lightbulb Ariel Nomad

Last year I left the forum for whatever reason. I wanted to sell my Bremont collection to furnish the order for this car. Well, I never did sell my Bremont collection, but I did get the Nomad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nomad - 1.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	4782   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nomad - 2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	4783  

What a phenomenal car!

A seriously neat motor! Are you enjoying it?

J.

Lightbulb

I ticked quite a few of the boxes, so includes Ohlins, Alcans and a supercharger. Unfortunately, because of the global situation, not been back to drive it since I collected in August.

Consequently, getting very close to pull the plug.

Just a few more pictures: https://rockenterprises.co.uk/vehicles/cars/nomad/

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I ticked quite a few of the boxes, so includes Ohlins, Alcans and a supercharger. Unfortunately, because of the global situation, not been back to drive it since I collected in August.

Consequently, getting very close to pull the plug.

Just a few more pictures: https://rockenterprises.co.uk/vehicles/cars/nomad/
    Thank you for sharing the photos, and on what tracks or roads do you plan to drive it?

Any roads or tracks - that is the beauty of the Nomad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Any roads or tracks - that is the beauty of the Nomad.
    I wish you interesting trips!

Had the car for over a year and didn't have the opportunity to drive it as I was in Hong Kong. Now back in the UK for good, but not done any real mileage.

Reason, old age and wife too inflexible to get into it. However, I will persevere and drive it.

There is a the 70 anniversary of the Ariel Motor Club being celebrated at the ACE CAFE at the weekend, will try to attend that.