Thread: New RFU 150!

New RFU 150!

Hi Everyone,

Introducing Bremont's latest watch - the RFU 150!

This watch has been launched to celebrate Bremont's partnership with the RFU, announced last year, and of course, to mark Bremont becoming the Official Timing Partner providing the match-day clocks and timing at Twickenham.

The newly designed watch, based on the S500, features GMT functionality, and a striking uniquely coloured bezel. The red and white sections denote the approach of half, or full, time with the addition of extra time being shown in white! A must-have feature for the discerning rugby fan!

The blue dial is a unique shade, representing the England Rugby Team's alternative kit. At the bottom of the dial, it has been stamped 'Twickenham' as opposed to 'London' to tie all the elements together and remind the wearer of the RFU connection.

The casebook is a standard closed version, but features the RFU's new, specially designed, 'Heritage Rose' emblem to celebrate the anniversary. This takes inspiration from the Rose that featured on the players first caps in 1871 and still features on them today.

The new RFU 150 is limited to 150 pieces and retails at £3995. It is available to buy, and you can read more about the partnership, here: Bremont RFU 150.

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 02-03-2021 at 12:00 PM.

I quite like it. I like the overall look just not sure why they've decided to make it a limited edition. I think Bremont are starting to get a fair amount of criticism for the number of limited editions that they're producing. It would have been better, in my opinion, to make it a non limited edition to pair up with the Bremont Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I quite like it. I like the overall look just not sure why they've decided to make it a limited edition. I think Bremont are starting to get a fair amount of criticism for the number of limited editions that they're producing. It would have been better, in my opinion, to make it a non limited edition to pair up with the Bremont Rose.
    I think that the companies making limited edition are looking for them to fly of the shelves quickly. Nothing wrong with that if it works.
    Omega makes a few LE’s but I have not seen many from Rolex. I could be wrong, I am not a huge fan of Rolex watches so if they have made quite a few I may have missed them.
    Nice watch but I don’t like bracelets IMHO this would look excellent on the vintage leather strap.