Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bottom 3 Bremont - which are your least favourite

Bottom 3 Bremont - which are your least favourite

Just for a bit of fun during 'lockdown', as the top 3 Bremont thread has been resurrected, why don't we do a bottom 3 thread as well. Nothing too serious and certainly a harder choice, for me at least. Which are the three Bremont watches that you like the least. They don't have to be current and can be subject to change.

1. Jaguar Mk1 - not a bad looking watch but the price due to the BWC/01 movement is eye watering
    2. Bremont Boeing - I just don't like them although I know that many do.
    3. Alt1-B - on its own a very good looking watch but I'm not a fan of dlc, doesn't suit me at all and wears away far too quickly.

1 _ the Boeing range, nope sorry
    2_ the Airco Mach 3 and 2 dull as ditchwater
    3_ the Norton v4 simply don’t get it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

This is going to be a pretty controversial topic!

For me there are certainly some and these are in no order.

The new(ishl now military watches argonaut etc, the argonaut is the best one of the bunch.

Most of the new limited edition versions they don't cut it for me the rotor on the DH88 was superb and probably one of the best.

The Airco range nowhere as cool as the solo.

Sorry I will split opinion but my choices.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Here goes, I will probably get shot for this.
    1. Solo 37mm
    2. Ronnie Wood range.
    3. Boeing Model 1.

Funny how people don't like the Boeing range, just as well it's discontinued!

I really like mine it's so clean and crisp is it potentially a future sought after model as they probably didn't sell lots.

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    This is going to be a pretty controversial topic!
    Probably but we all have different tastes and that's what this thread is about. I don't think there's such a thing as a bad Bremont, they're all good in their own right and will appeal to people differently. For instance, the Boeing series are well designed, good watches, they just don't appeal to me. To add to the controversy, I'm not a fan of the EP120 which is a grail watch to some and even the P-51 doesn't have enough appeal to me to want one but they are both very good watches and appeal to most Bremont fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    2. Ronnie Wood range..
    Forgot about those - which might say something. They're mostly really nice looking watches in the flesh but like the Jaguar Mk1, the price tag is eye watering, at a whole new level with the Ronnie Wood artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by thebounder View Post
    3_ the Norton v4 simply don’t get it
    I like that one, possibly proving my lack of taste?

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Funny how people don't like the Boeing range, just as well it's discontinued!
    Some people don't like the Boeing range but a lot of people do. The only reason Bremont discontinued it was due to the end of the collaboration with Boeing and they're still using the case design so there must be a lot of positives to it. Not to my (possibly lack of) taste though.

I don’t have a least favourite Bremont , some models appeal to me more then others but I have not seen a ugly Bremont as yet.

We all have different tastes, something that looks awful to me may look awesome to someone else.

I am glad the dlc was mentioned as I love black case watches but I agree that if it wears out or scratches it does not look as nice.

I wish Bremont can make a watch in this type of aged steel case, honestly you need to feel this watch to appreciate the case, I have never felt anything like this except on a Holland & Holland or Purdey.

Last edited by Farhad19620; 02-15-2021 at 08:12 AM.