Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremont Jet - 51 - For sale if any interest -

Bremont Jet - 51 - For sale if any interest -

Hi all,

I don't need to sell but wanted to see if much interest in this forum.

Considering selling my Jet-51 Bremont - Stunning watch - have had for two years and love this visually stunning watch - Do not wear it enough and just left in its Box or in the lovely leather bag it comes in.

Anyone interested in one of these - a tentative sale to see if much interest - have plenty of pics, receipt, bag, different Straps including two original ones, leather/Plastic ones and a Bremont Nato strap - choice of two as one stays with MB11

DM me for any questions but will post some pics on here tomorrow.

Cheers

Lee

Lee, what straps do you have? If you don't mind splitting them from the watch, you could make extra money by selling them separately, if needed.

Thanks for choosing here to potentially sell - I look forward to the pictures.

J.

Hello - x 2 Nato Straps - forgot I even had them in this Lockdown - - how am i adding pictures to these threads, keeps coming up with URL ?? Cheers Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Leegrowler View Post
    Hello - x 2 Nato Straps - forgot I even had them in this Lockdown - - how am i adding pictures to these threads, keeps coming up with URL ?? Cheers Lee
    You will either need to use Tapatalk (the easiest way) or a host, such as Imgur - we’ve had some issues with Photobucket and third party sites.

If using Imgur or similar, you need to find the IMG code and copy and paste it in to the ‘add image’ function on here. It will appear like this before you actually ‘post’ the post:

[IMG] Your Picture [/IMG]

I hope this helps. If you have issues and want me to add them on your behalf, PM them to me and I can add them in.

J.

I find the easiest way to post pictures is via Tapatalk. It took a little bit pf getting used to (for me) but it's easier than having to use an image hosting website. I rarely, if ever, post replies via Tapatalk though, I find that side of things easier to do on a laptop with a decent keyboard.

Test - just need Jet 51 pics
    Last edited by Leegrowler; 02-10-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Bremont Jet - 51 - For sale if any interest -

Pictures added on Lee’s behalf:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9682.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	4781  
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 02-11-2021 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks MATEY - lovely watch - not even worn since 2019 - bought in 2018 - a shame as a very underrated time Piece in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Leegrowler View Post
    Thanks MATEY - lovely watch - not even worn since 2019 - bought in 2018 - a shame as a very underrated time Piece in my eyes
    Pleasure, best of luck with the sale!

J.

Anyone interested in this Jet - 51 - all boxed no wear and tear and a separate Bremont Nato strap.... Hit me up with questions or offers - Like Brand new - happy to keep is easily as nice as my MB11