Thread: The Watch Annual 2020

The Watch Annual 2020

I follow Justin Hast and James Allen on Instragram and I'm looking forward to reading through this later with a beer.

Last edited by SuperRichieM; 01-26-2021 at 05:06 PM.

The Watch Annual 2020

The C is looking great Rich! How was the annual? If itís good, Iíll have to try and pick a copy up...!

J.

Thanks Jake. It's a good read to dip in and out of. The Bremont IonBird has a spot.

There are lots of brands I've never heard of too along with Timex, Oris and Seiko. Various CEOs - including big brands like IWC and Audemars Piguet - writing in it too.

I was very impressed to read that Nicholas Bowman-Scargill of the Fears Watch Company when the pandemic hit took a 100% paycut followed by a taking a night shift job stacking shelves in his local supermarket for 2 months in order to keep the cash flow coming in to save the business and keep his staff employed on full pay rather than make them redundant.
    Last edited by SuperRichieM; 01-29-2021 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    Thanks Jake. It's a good read to dip in and out of. The Bremont IonBird has a spot.

There are lots of brands I've never heard of too along with Timex, Oris and Seiko. Various CEOs - including big brands like IWC and Audemars Piguet - writing in it too.

I was very impressed to read that Nicholas Bowman-Scargill of the Fears Watch Company when the pandemic hit took a 100% paycut followed by a taking a night shift job stacking shelves in his local supermarket for 2 months in order to keep the cash flow coming in to save the business and keep his staff employed on full pay rather than make them redundant.
    I have never heard of this brand but what he has done for the company is impressive. Thanks for sharing.