Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas! [emoji319]

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas!

Thank you all for your support over this last year, which as been tough for many. Your continued support and engagement makes the forum an enjoyable place - and a pleasure to be part of!

For all those Iíve yet to meet, and those I already have, I hope to see you all in 2021 as and when we can get together and chat watches!

J.

Merry Christmas to you J & everyone else.
    Thank you for keeping things running smoothly & many thanks to everyone who has made this such an interesting forum in the last year I have been here.

Merry Christmas Jake and all alt1tude posters

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Wishing everyone a lovely Christmas and hopefully a happier new year.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2663.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	4750

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    Merry Christmas Jake and all alt1tude posters

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    Wishing everyone a lovely Christmas and hopefully a happier new year.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2663.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	4750
    Thanks both, have a great day!

J.
    Last edited by RedsBluesGreens; 12-25-2020 at 09:33 AM.

Merry xmas everyone.
    Sorry, I'm still in my dressing gown

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Below is a photo of Santa over Rivington Pike this morning and I'm sure I heard sleigh bells
    Last edited by Lancaster; 12-25-2020 at 10:05 AM.

A new watch for Christmas, story to follow, too excited at the moment!

Merry christmas, wishing you happiness, hope, peace and lots of Christmas goodies___ here is mine!

Merry christmas, wishing you happiness, hope, peace and lots of Christmas goodies___ here is mine!

After getting my first Bremont watch an ALT-C I have always been wanting to get another Bremont. Never thought it would be this one but this has come to me as a complete surprise, my wife has gifted me a new watch, a MBIII. A watch that was never on my radar but I feel the Martin Baker watches from Bremont are still the quintessential and iconic offering from the brand. After all, it was initially the name Martin Baker what made me drawn towards the brand.

This would not have been my choice for a second Bremont to be honest I have always thought it would be the ALT1-ZT/ 51 or the ionbird but as this watch is my wifeís choice I am beyond happy with my MB III .

My only disappointment is the strap on the watch, it looks so tired and is dried out and faded, I had to change it with one of my other Bremont Nato strap immediately .My wife did mention this at the time of purchase but they said the this was because the watch has been sitting in the showcase for a while and due to the lighting and heat the straps look worn. They said they could order a new one but it could take up to six weeks. Anyway, she said she will send them an email to see if they can replace the strap for me but for now while I donít plan to be ejecting out of any planes in the near future, I do love my MBIII.

After getting my first Bremont watch an ALT-C I have always been wanting to get another Bremont. Never thought it would be this one but this has come to me as a complete surprise, my wife has gifted me a new watch, a MBIII. A watch that was never on my radar but I feel the Martin Baker watches from Bremont are still the quintessential and iconic offering from the brand. After all, it was initially the name Martin Baker what made me drawn towards the brand.

This would not have been my choice for a second Bremont to be honest I have always thought it would be the ALT1-ZT/ 51 or the ionbird but as this watch is my wife’s choice I am beyond happy with my MB III .

My only disappointment is the strap on the watch, it looks so tired and is dried out and faded, I had to change it with one of my other Bremont Nato strap immediately .My wife did mention this at the time of purchase but they said the this was because the watch has been sitting in the showcase for a while and due to the lighting and heat the straps look worn. They said they could order a new one but it could take up to six weeks. Anyway, she said she will send them an email to see if they can replace the strap for me but for now while I don’t plan to be ejecting out of any planes in the near future, I do love my MBIII.

What a great Christmas present & a fantastic choice by your wife, enjoy.

Happy Christmas chaps!!! Hope everyone is enjoying a safe and happy holiday!!! Here's to better times ahead in 2021!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk