Thread: FS: bremont Solo/white-si

FS: bremont Solo/white-si

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I’m Selling my first ever quality timepiece - a lovely bremont solo white/silver.
    I bought this brand new in 2012 from Laings Glasgow. In 2017, it had the crystal and bracelet replaced during a service via Hamilton and inches in Edinburgh. The watch is in excellent condition.

Recently made a number of new watch purchases abs won’t wear this one very often. I’d rather someone got the opportunity to wear it, as it’s too nice to sit in my watch collection gathering dust.

I’m selling via chrono24- https://www.chrono24.co.uk/bremont/s...GB&SETCURR=GBP

Please get in touch if interested.

Thanks
    Neil

Hi Neil, sorry for the delay in approving your post - I've had a busy week! Best of luck with the sale, sorry to see you selling. What have you replaced it with?

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Hi Neil, sorry for the delay in approving your post - I've had a busy week! Best of luck with the sale, sorry to see you selling. What have you replaced it with?

J.
    Hi J,

No worries at all. Thanks for approving the post. I’m not in a rush to sell and wish I’d discovered this forum sooner.

I got a submariner last year and I’ve just acquired a rose/steel datejust 41 with the “Wimbledon” dial. I’m under strict instructions to move a watch on before any further acquisitions haha. The bremont is too nice to sit around gathering dust. The truth is, my sub is my daily and I’ll prob wear the dj more formally. Hopefully someone is interested. £2000 feels fair and competitive for what I see on chrono24 but happy to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilT View Post
    Hi J,

No worries at all. Thanks for approving the post. I’m not in a rush to sell and wish I’d discovered this forum sooner.

I got a submariner last year and I’ve just acquired a rose/steel datejust 41 with the “Wimbledon” dial. I’m under strict instructions to move a watch on before any further acquisitions haha. The bremont is too nice to sit around gathering dust. The truth is, my sub is my daily and I’ll prob wear the dj more formally. Hopefully someone is interested. £2000 feels fair and competitive for what I see on chrono24 but happy to discuss.
    I agree, and the 'Wimbledon' dial DJ is a lovely watch. Which Submariner do you have?

Do stick around on the forum and get stuck in though, Bremont or no Bremont!

J.

Cool

I’ve got a 2019 ND submariner 114060. I’ll prob be done watch shopping for a few years now.....although how many times has that been said and actually stuck too?! Haha

I’ve got a 2019 ND submariner 114060. I’ll prob be done watch shopping for a few years now.....although how many times has that been said and actually stuck too?! Haha
    Lovely - I'm still waiting for my AD to give me a call, and I can't bring myself to pay the Grey Market prices!

Welcome aboard, Neil.

J.

12 months ago I was a week away from getting my BB58 which was an early retirement present and last ever watch.
    Since then I've bought an S300 and there's a Alt1-p2 Lancaster on order too.
    I love Subs and the ND is my favourite.In fact I'd say the Subs and Explorers are my favourite Rolexes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    12 months ago I was a week away from getting my BB58 which was an early retirement present and last ever watch.
    Since then I've bought an S300 and there's a Alt1-p2 Lancaster on order too.
    I love Subs and the ND is my favourite.In fact I'd say the Subs and Explorers are my favourite Rolexes.
    Nice collection and I can fully appreciate that saying “last watch” is merely words haha

I do love my sub tbf. Gutted I paid grey for it but I’m impatient. The rose/steel Wimbledon is special too. Really surprised I’ve had zero interest in the solo though - £2k and it was serviced with a new crystal and strap 3 years ago feels fair. Nothing close to it on chrono24.