Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: The Bremont Hawking Collection!

  1. #11
    Senior Member Bc321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia, USA
    Posts
    739
    Beautiful design but a bit surprised on the subject matter. Either way I am sure it will do well. If cost was no concern it would be the Rose Gold for me personally.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -----------------------------------------------
    Current Bremont Watch List:
    Bremont P-51, ALT1-C, ALT1-B, AC1, Alt1tude SE

    The Other Stuff:
    Rolex, Oak & Oscar, ML Ponto S Diver, Longines, Seiko, G-Shock, Tag Heuer

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bc321 View Post
    Beautiful design but a bit surprised on the subject matter. Either way I am sure it will do well. If cost was no concern it would be the Rose Gold for me personally.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rose gold for me too and it with the same caveat over cost.

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Rose gold for me too and it with the same caveat over cost.

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    WG for me - that blue dial is absolutely gorgeous. Cost aside, obviously!

    J.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    WG for me - that blue dial is absolutely gorgeous. Cost aside, obviously!

    J.
    It's the dial on the rose gold one that i like.
    Even the stainless one is out of my price range.


    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    The watch looks amazing and I think itís great that thereís a ladies watch paired with it. Although it does seem like a peculiar subject matter for bremont to go in to, I hold no objections to it!
    Not sure on the necessity for meteorite to be in the watch but still looks like a great piece.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    730
    I wonder what initial sales are like on this release. Normally most of the LEs sell quick during the launch party. So not having that or the experience to look at it first hand while having a drink may be a big hit for the sales.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    I wonder what initial sales are like on this release. Normally most of the LEs sell quick during the launch party. So not having that or the experience to look at it first hand while having a drink may be a big hit for the sales.
    I did hypothesise that this may be the case a few days ago, but either way, I'm sure AD's will all have filled their respective order books last night. I did see a few people on the live chat alongside the launch putting orders in, so at least a few have sold. Historically speaking, on the launch party nights, the precious metal versions are the first to go too.

    J.

  8. #18
    One thing I've noticed is how little promotion there is with these watches. I've been hoping to catch a glimpse of an actual 'real life' photo of the watches rather than a graphic, regardless of how good that graphic may be. Two cases in point. After a quick internet search, I can't find a single photo of the Quantum watch and hardly any of the white gold Hawking. There are a few of the rose gold version, not many though. I've also noticed very few 'magazine' features. I think ablogtowatch featured the release but only of the mens watches. I find it all very strange. As someone who likes to actually see a watch before a purchase which will be difficult enough, it would be nice to see a variety of photos which might help the decision.

  9. #19
    The WG would be the pick of the 3 for me but not a dress watch person.
    The black hole effect is very reminiscent of the Omega Bond LE's to me plus the writing for the 8 minute marking is very similar to the Omega Snoopy 45th.

    Can anybody explain how the retrograde seconds hand works, is it a disc that spins when it gets to 30 and then shows 31 to 59 or does it just count up to 30?

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    730
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post
    The WG would be the pick of the 3 for me but not a dress watch person.
    The black hole effect is very reminiscent of the Omega Bond LE's to me plus the writing for the 8 minute marking is very similar to the Omega Snoopy 45th.

    Can anybody explain how the retrograde seconds hand works, is it a disc that spins when it gets to 30 and then shows 31 to 59 or does it just count up to 30?
    https://youtu.be/dfvZKP9xNH8

    I expect to retrograde to be same as the Victory.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites