Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64

Thread: Quality control

  1. #21
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,638
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaPhil View Post
    Yes, WatchCheck. It's 'good enough' I find, although I keep meaning to buy a timegrapher but not sure I could stand my wife's ridicule! LOL
    WatchCheck. Is that an iPhone app? I use Toolwatch and itís a little bit naff, to be honest.

    J.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    749
    I have Samsung so not sure about IPhone.
    But very good for what it is . And you can save various watches.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    I have a number of Bremont watches bought new and pre owned and I have never had an issue apart from a strap issue (coming apart).

    I have just bought another and sent it down to Bremont for another issue and they are giving it a once over foc as a gesture of good will.


    I cannot fault the brand at all.

    Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    I have just bought another and sent it down to Bremont for another issue and they are giving it a once over foc as a gesture of good will.


    I cannot fault the brand at all.

    Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
    Another Bremont? Which have you bought? Bonus points for pictures...

    J.

  5. #25
    I'll be getting my S300 back this week and I have to say I've missed her lovely blue face.
    Do Bremont usually tell you what the problem has been as when I got my Aquaracer fettled Tag didn't tell me anything ??

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Supermarine descent, bit of murky past I think on this one!

    Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I'll be getting my S300 back this week and I have to say I've missed her lovely blue face.
    Do Bremont usually tell you what the problem has been as when I got my Aquaracer fettled Tag didn't tell me anything ??

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    Not from my experience. Just comes back working nicely.

    Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I'll be getting my S300 back this week and I have to say I've missed her lovely blue face.
    Do Bremont usually tell you what the problem has been as when I got my Aquaracer fettled Tag didn't tell me anything ??

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    My S500 is there and I received an email from diagnostics giving me some information about the issue, but it wasn't very clear: I replied and am waiting to hear back.

  9. #29
    Moderator RedsBluesGreens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Supermarine descent, bit of murky past I think on this one!

    Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
    You don't see too many of those these days - a rare watch.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    I'll be getting my S300 back this week and I have to say I've missed her lovely blue face.
    Do Bremont usually tell you what the problem has been as when I got my Aquaracer fettled Tag didn't tell me anything ??

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    You can always ask - I'm sure they will be happy to tell you the issue. I'm looking forward to seeing the watch back on your wrist!

    J.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by nellydog View Post
    My S500 is there and I received an email from diagnostics giving me some information about the issue, but it wasn't very clear: I replied and am waiting to hear back.
    The email said the watch was going to QC and being posted to Banks Lyon today.
    I should have replied and asked what the problem had been d'oh

    Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Top Watch Sites