Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Quality control

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Are you in the UK? As soon as we can do it safely, I'm organising a group tour for the forum. Everybody welcome!

J.
    Thank you, that would be great 👍

Quote Originally Posted by nellydog View Post
    Yes, I tend to keep them, although I used a Bremont one from when my S2000 was returned under warranty to send the S500, but got the blue one in return. I have a couple of Breitlings and some Omegas as well. Plus a Rolex suede wallet and plastic box. Bit odd that people buy them; I went into an Omega boutique in London wearing my SMP and they just gave me one. I've had a couple of caps from Breitling and a Spectre pen from Omega, but nothing from Bremont (although they said I've been added to the list for a tour of the new HQ next year).
    Last year when I bought a BB58 and a 1926 for my wife, David M Robinson served us Veuve Clicquot (3 each) the day I ordered them.
    We picked her 1926 up first as mine was on a waiting list, again we were plied with champagne and a complementary bottle to take home.
    When I got mine on the 15th of December I got the same service and another bottle of Veuve.
    I didn't get a discount on either watch though, the way I did with the Bremont.
    My 58 was an early retirement present to myself and also my last watch ever which turned out to wrong

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lancaster View Post
    Last year when I bought a BB58 and a 1926 for my wife, David M Robinson served us Veuve Clicquot (3 each) the day I ordered them.
    We picked her 1926 up first as mine was on a waiting list, again we were plied with champagne and a complementary bottle to take home.
    When I got mine on the 15th of December I got the same service and another bottle of Veuve.
    I didn't get a discount on either watch though, the way I did with the Bremont.
    My 58 was an early retirement present to myself and also my last watch ever which turned out to wrong

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk
    You regret the BB58?

Quote Originally Posted by nellydog View Post
    You regret the BB58?
    No, it's the best looking watch in my collection.
    It just isn't a wear anywhere watch like the S300 and a couple of others.
    I see it as a dress style watch and with not being able to go out, it isn't getting the wrist time it deserves
    Last edited by Lancaster; 12-22-2020 at 03:09 PM.