Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New limited edition?

Quote Originally Posted by TexZan View Post
    When something says "T minus," I immediately think space launch. That's my guess.
    well spotted, I never thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Here are the picture ‘teasers’ so far for those who haven’t seen them. There is a subtle clue to the topic of the LE in each picture.
    thanks for posting those. On my phone I hadn't noticed that the backgrounds are pictures of outer space, as large pictures it's far more noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    thanks for posting those. On my phone I hadn't noticed that the backgrounds are pictures of outer space, as large pictures it's far more noticeable.
    Pleasure!

So, let’s start the guessing game - if it were ‘space’ as a theme, what would YOU like to see?

For me, I’d love to see part of a Space Shuttle in a watch - as a space geek, and obviously huge aviation fan, it speaks to me on a lot of levels.

If they could find a way to maybe get a tile, or even some of the Shuttle’s skin, in to the rotor (or case) that would be a win for me!

J.

I know this is really out of left field but I'd like to see a watch with a theme centred around Jodrell Bank. To me it's one of the greatest British engineering feats that very few people really know about.

I could imagine a watch based around the Shuttle. It's not something that I'm a great fan of, not really sure why but I've always been more in awe of the crawler transporters. I'm not sure that Bremont would ever get a look in with the Shuttle, I'm sure that any rights will be taken up by the larger brands.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I know this is really out of left field but I'd like to see a watch with a theme centred around Jodrell Bank. To me it's one of the greatest British engineering feats that very few people really know about.

I could imagine a watch based around the Shuttle. It's not something that I'm a great fan of, not really sure why but I've always been more in awe of the crawler transporters. I'm not sure that Bremont would ever get a look in with the Shuttle, I'm sure that any rights will be taken up by the larger brands.
    Totally agree on both points. Jodrell Bank is a real British institution, and only appears on TV fleetingly, lastly IIRC on ‘Stargazing Live’ with Brian Cox and Dara.

As for the Shuttle, again I agree: that is right in the garage of Omega.

J.

With just over 2 hours to go, does anyone have any last minute ideas for tonight’s launch?

I hope to ‘see’ some of you there virtually!

J.

As there was a spacex launch last night. Maybe something to do with that or International space centre

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk