Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Bremont Fawley wall clock!

^^^ Thanks Jake, thems the ones! Didn't they present one to the Duke of Edinburgh as well?

Out of curiosity, what movement do they have d'you know?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    ^^^ Thanks Jake, thems the ones! Didn't they present one to the Duke of Edinburgh as well?

Out of curiosity, what movement do they have d'you know?
    Yes they did, Rich. I've no idea on the movement, I'll wonder off and find out for you...

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Yes they did, Rich. I've no idea on the movement, I'll wonder off and find out for you...

J.
    Thanks Jake but don't go to any trouble. I'm just curious how it would keep time when, if like my car it would spend alot of time stationary.

I do like them though, it's a very stylish touch.

one for the C-X75 Concept Car
    the first time I ever heard of that car was by coincidence. I was watching the James Bond film Spectre, saw a supercar with a Jaguar badge and wondered what it was. Turns out that the car was only ever used for that film and nothing else, bizarre!

and then some for the Queen’s fleet of Jaguars.
    how times change over the years, you would always imagine the Queen travelling in a British car but is there really such a thing any more? A Morgan may be, not very dignified though, an Ariel for blowing the cobwebs out? Sadly not a Jaguar though!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRichieM View Post
    I'm just curious how it would keep time when, if like my car it would spend alot of time stationary.
    How cool would it be if there was a watch winder built into that carbon fibre dash!