Thread: Rubber straps

Rubber straps

Gents: one of my local friends picked up an offering from the “tray” an Altz1 for £2100 (yup) can anyone recommend an aftermarket rubber that will fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Quote Originally Posted by thebounder View Post
    Gents: one of my local friends picked up an offering from the “tray” an Altz1 for £2100 (yup) can anyone recommend an aftermarket rubber that will fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have recently discovered Hirsch 'Pure' rubber straps which are genuine rubber, nicely pliable, extremely comfortable but have a nice quality feel on the wrist. They are absolutely plain and have a matt finish that makes them look almost like a leather strap. I have one on my ALT1C and have another on order for my S500. They come in black, blue and orange. Highly recommended.
    I'll never buy another watch. Not until the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaPhil View Post
    I have recently discovered Hirsch 'Pure' rubber straps which are genuine rubber, nicely pliable, extremely comfortable but have a nice quality feel on the wrist. They are absolutely plain and have a matt finish that makes them look almost like a leather strap. I have one on my ALT1C and have another on order for my S500. They come in black, blue and orange. Highly recommended.
    Welcome to the forum Phil, thanks for joining! Do you have a picture of your C on the strap? I've been tossing up between a Temple Island and a bracelet for mine, as we head in to winter..

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    Welcome to the forum Phil, thanks for joining! Do you have a picture of your C on the strap? I've been tossing up between a Temple Island and a bracelet for mine, as we head in to winter..

J.
    Sorry, I haven't been back here so missed your comment! Here's some pics that show the scale of the strap to the watch and the slight sheen to the rubber. I LOVE it.

[QUOTE=FloridaPhil;32482]Sorry, I haven't been back here so missed your comment! Here's some pics that show the scale of the strap to the watch and the slight sheen to the rubber. I LOVE it.

[quoTE]

That's a looker. Will it fit the Bremont deployant comfortably? (I imagine just looking at it, that it would?)

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post

That's a looker. Will it fit the Bremont deployant comfortably? (I imagine just looking at it, that it would?)

J.

I *think* it will. I'll try it and report back.