Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wright Flyer

Quote Originally Posted by thebounder View Post
    Brand new have a look at the tray (less 50%) What would you choose ?
    I'm guessing that these are for sale somewhere in Japan? Out of curiosity, where? The prices for all of the watches in the tray seem to be far, far below rrp. Assuming that they're legitimate I can only imagine that the shop is closing or they want to get rid of stock. The one that catches my eye is the AC1 model. I'd buy that at the price (I think) they have it listed at.

Quote Originally Posted by theancientmariner View Post
    I'm guessing that these are for sale somewhere in Japan? Out of curiosity, where? The prices for all of the watches in the tray seem to be far, far below rrp. Assuming that they're legitimate I can only imagine that the shop is closing or they want to get rid of stock. The one that catches my eye is the AC1 model. I'd buy that at the price (I think) they have it listed at.
    The Philippines from a 100% legit AD ... I’m assuming they are just desperate to turn stock to cash - as everywhere the economy is screwed here - yup that caught my eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

The Philippines from a 100% legit AD ... I’m assuming they are just desperate to turn stock to cash - as everywhere the economy is screwed here - yup that caught my eye

Wow, what a great opportunity to buy a lovely watch, I am after the third one on the top row , I guess it is an ALT-Z but cannot see the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post
    Wow, what a great opportunity to buy a lovely watch, I am after the third one on the top row , I guess it is an ALT-Z but cannot see the price.
    They sold both the altz1 at £2100

Bremont U2/51
    Bremont Alt-Z1

Quote Originally Posted by chipbutty55 View Post
    I have seen a used one sit unsold @ £9995. Bizarrely its now gone up in price??!!
    Is that the one in Berry's?
    I was talking to the Manager a few months back and he was saying they'd let it go for an offer beginning with an 8, strange that it's now up at £12995.00.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post
    I was talking to the Manager a few months back and he was saying they'd let it go for an offer beginning with an 8, strange that it's now up at £12995.00.
    Yeah, that was the one, and I was tempted to make an offer but other stuff typically got in the way. Shame as I’d love one of these...
    And yes, weird the price has gone up!

The Philippines from a 100% legit AD
    what is the currency for the prices on the tags? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkythebulldog View Post
    A sub £9k price for a Wright Flyer would be good. I could almost be tempted. I wonder if 'bumping' it to £13k is simply a sales tactic. At £9k customers may wonder if there's a reason for it being so low priced. At £13k it seems more reasonable.