Thread: What are the Townhouse events?

What are the Townhouse events?

Apologies in advance if this seems a question where the answer is obvious to most, but I've been a Bremont owner for a year now - S2000, S500, MBII - and although I've seen photos from these on social media, I can't find what they actually are, and who gets invited (and why they're called 'townhouse'). Appreciate any clarification from members 'in the know'

Morning nellydog, Bremont pulled out of the annual trip to the ridiculously expensive Baselworld in Switzerland a few years ago to do their own thing in London. They now rent one of the upmarket townhouses to present their products,

Quote Originally Posted by Ticktoc View Post
    Morning nellydog, Bremont pulled out of the annual trip to the ridiculously expensive Baselworld in Switzerland a few years ago to do their own thing in London. They now rent one of the upmarket townhouses to present their products,
    Morning, and many thanks. Do you know if the public can get tickets / invites, or is it the industry and ambassadors only?

Yes you can apply for tickets to the event which covers quite a few days so gives a certain amount of flexibility. I'm sure some of the forum members who have attended will be able to share more information about the event.

Quote Originally Posted by nellydog View Post
    Morning, and many thanks. Do you know if the public can get tickets / invites, or is it the industry and ambassadors only?
    The format is usually that there is a specific evening etc for invited parties - industry etc. The forum usually has some form of presence there through myself or other members. Once that launch party is done, the event is a public one for the remaining 3/4 days. You can put your name on the list by signing up for information on Bremont events here, and once the event is announced, you can ask to have your name on the guest list. Failing that, drop me a message..

For some more information and pictures, here are a few threads about the #BremontTownhouse on the forum:

The #BremontTownhouse thread!
    The #BremontTownhouse 2018 video
    Townhouse 2019
    Townhouse 2019 Releases

J.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBluesGreens View Post
    The format is usually that there is a specific evening etc for invited parties - industry etc. The forum usually has some form of presence there through myself or other members. Once that launch party is done, the event is a public one for the remaining 3/4 days. You can put your name on the list by signing up for information on Bremont events here, and once the event is announced, you can ask to have your name on the guest list. Failing that, drop me a message..

For some more information and pictures, here are a few threads about the #BremontTownhouse on the forum:

The #BremontTownhouse thread!
    The #BremontTownhouse 2018 video
    Townhouse 2019
    Townhouse 2019 Releases

J.
    Thank you, very helpful and much appreciated.

The last Townhouse feels like a lifetime ago now. I suppose that it was 18 months ago.

I've really enjoyed the ones that I've been to. They're a 'smart casual' event and are usually very well attended. The evening events are lively although if you want to see the watches it's often better to go during the day.

I'm curious to see whether Bremont will arrange another Townhouse once we get back to a bit more normality. Everything seems to be heading online which is obviously far more cost effective. I hope they do carry on the tradition.